Reth Dekala Character Information:

Hello there, folks...

Once again, another story made by yours truly because I have no idea how to actually continue because I don't have much faith in my stories at all, to be honest and between being lazy, cowardly and having a limited time on the schedule alongside how the idea of 'Players in YGGDRASIL' is pretty much when you think about it as I could have just made a made up franchise that doesn't involve with being more of a self-insert than having an original identity on it's own.

But it is too late as Players in YGGDRASIL will always be an Overlord (2012) franchise so likewise, I will stick to it because I have come too far on this.

What do you think? Should I do something original or you don't mind that it is a crossover with Overlord (2012) because as you love to escape from reality into a character I made, live your life in a power fantasy, gain tons of harems and treat those degenerate scumbags of the characters to be the trash they deserved, then who cares, right?

Getting past that, I've been thinking about wanting to do a lot of ideas in regards to more 'Players in YGGDRASIL' because I have already done with intergalactic science fiction expy of Warhammer 40,000 and a ton of original Isekai that I had also done so here is the other idea.

Which includes:-

Self Inserting myself in a superhero comic book (still with anime images basically) where I would either join the heroes or the villains side, probably get a harem full of scantily clad girls, mainly having myself gone on the villain side or something.

Joining an evil spy organization, also full of scantily clad girls.

Joining a bandit tribe in Feudal Japan, also full of scantily clad girls.

Joining an eco-terrorist organization, also full of scantily clad girls.

Joining a school full of delinquents and... You get the picture.

This is inspired from seeing both the Pixiv and the DeviantArt known as 'game2007' where these artists has a fetish for girls being stuck on something with their asses in full view.

And overall, it is both a delightful treat and the art being really good that I really do want to make a story out of it.

The premise, that is. Not the art since that's already been taken care of by the summary down below.

Well, what do you think? And since people had been making many original ideas such as these oversaturated 'abuse and neglected male readers', 'betrayed protagonist' and 'Union Academy', I would like to make my own set of franchise because if it means Wattpad would finally no longer want to waste a lot of the boring, the cliche and the cringe elements of whatever premise people would think is even possible in the long run, let me know in the comments down below.

Getting past that, this is another inspiration from JustyTurner in regards towards another one of his OP male reader in regards towards his Goblin Slayer FanFic story and in this story, he likewise makes anyone call themselves by their names instead of their class and occupational jobs (ironic as he is still called Y/N) and while I tried to keep Players in YGGDRASIL out with anything to JustyTurner, what my idea actually shows is just too hard to not make it into a reality.

So, with that being said, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Overlord (2012), Goblin Slayer and JustyTurner's 'Knight of Hope' work (Hope that's how I pronounced it, right). They belong to their respective owners.