Prologue: The Legend of Reth Dekala

You guys most probably have heard that Dead by Daylight has a new killer in store known as, the Unknown?

Likewise, it really shows that the developers have begun to get more and more serious with their Killer rosters and one of my favourites are the undead abomination, Dredge, the cybernetic-organic abomination, the Singularity and the enigmatic humanoid abomination, the Unknown and these three are my favourite due to being very scary, grotesque inhumane abominations with all the horrors they likewise show.

Well, I would also want a Players in YGGDRASIL story where my Avatar is a Skinwalker Assassin while making a self-insert crossover with Rance.

Why?

Cause I am degenerate and I don't know about you guys but I actually don't like Rance as he is this seriously scummy, low-living, pathetic degenerate that isn't remotely cool or hardly sympathetic and while at the very least he isn't as bad as Keyaru fron Redo the Healer (which isn't so difficult), I really, really don't like him at all and the world itself should have deserved better.

Granted, what I am about to make is no different but I do go out of my way to make entertaining, somewhat sympathetic or at least redeemable for the character you are about to self-insert into but hey, guess somewhere has to get out of their inner dark side for a time being, right?

Well, anyway, if you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below.

Now, enjoy...

Disclaimer: I do not own Goblin Slayer, Overlord (2012) and JustyTurner's... Uhm... Is it Knight of Hope or Hero of Hope? Forgot about it. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Chirping...

That is all he heard since he has been sleeping with his eyes closed for who knows how long...

'God dammit. Who is calling me in the middle name of the night, anyway? Can't a guy get some sleep?'

He tried to ignore what is basically the chirping of his phone when he almost grew past the limit of his patience.

'Seriously, who is calling me? The boss? Didn't me fired me months ago? Or is it my ex-girlfriend? I swear, whatever that entitled bitch wants, when I get my hands on her...'

The chirping continues as the chirping too unbearable until finally, he has enough and said, "Oh, for the love of... WOULD YOU SHUT UP AL... REEAAAaaaady!? What the fuck?" He said as he looked around to what he had suddenly found himself in.

Instead of being his room, it is instead in the middle of the forest of some sort. And not just any forest but one that is actually healthy and green rather than dead with the sun is shining up above him.

He looked around to see that the chirping are the many birds that were all flying around the many branches and keep on chirping as they mind their own business.

"What... The... Hell is... Wait? Why is my voice sounds like it got stuck in a meat grinder or something?" He said, hearing his own voice that sounds really deep and metallic as it is even remotely possible for him.

Then he looked at himself and widened his eyes in shock.

"Wait a minute... Is this... Am I... What is going on?" He said as he looked at himself on what he is seeing.