Chapter 11

*Allen's pov*

"I will do what i want and you're no one to tell me" I said arguing back

"I am you're wife and the one whom you referred to as to be yours'?"

I can't help but think of the call yesterday night when I was informed by my spies that her father was involved in the murder too. I was angry at her not that it's her fault but everything related to my father's death just makes me want to kill the persons whole family. Even though i want her to be mine and protect her at all costs, but this anger just won't calm down, I know i would be sorry after what I will do but there's nothing to control me right now. I then slammed my hands on the wall pinning her.

"let me tell you. last night I got know that you're father was involved in my father's murder" I said while walking towards her, anger about to explode but i controlled. I don't want to hurt her, she is my rosy, but i will just play harder and cold this time just the way she likes. *i read one of her books while she was asleep as my insomniac self was bored. Her suitcase was open and i saw a book popping out. course i'd never hate her for what her father does, that's none of her business. I sat and opened the book as whispered an apology for touching her stuff, when i opened the book i saw some note written 'wish list' . after reading it, i whispered to myself, 'so, this is the kind of books you like. and the stories you'd like to live? very well rosy, you will get just the kind of man you wanted. if i can't i will force myself but give you the ending you like. you don't know to what extent i can go just to give you what you want'*

I could tell that she was shocked when she heard this.

"W..What do you mean. My dad could never do this plus why am I even involved in this? its not like I killed him?"

"Oh, really? the fact that you're his daughter and now that you're here married to me, I will make sure to make you're life hell" I said. i wish i could give my self an Oscar 'caus ethe way my eyes ar staring at her is like i would kill her right now.

"Do you really think you can?" she said staring back at me. I was shocked at her boldness, I never thought she was this good.

"Yes I Can!" I then held her wrist tightly enough to hurt her.

*Jenna's POV*

He held my hand so tight that his nails dig in my skin. I struggled to let go but his grip was too tight.

"ENOUGH OF YOUR GAMES ALLEN!" I shouted in pain that he couldn't see.

"What games Rosy?" he said while I focused on the bait word of "darling"

"DON'T ROSY ME, YOU HEAR! DON'T CALL ME THAT NICKNAME IF YOU WANT TO BEHAVE TO ME LIKE THIS" I said loud enough wanting to scare him

"Don't raise you're voice" he said in a calmly angered tone

"I WILL!" I said. I could say he was intimidated by this but I didn't care 'cause he was being too much already.

He then pulled me by my wrist and threw me making me crash on to the wall. I was in awe at what he did. This just made me fume in anger. He can't just force me into a well planned marriage and then start acting like a whore, when we were supposed to be in peace until it ended.

"Don't think by doing this you will scare me off!, I've seen enough of this" I said looking as he was standing by the couch

"seen enough? Of what?" he asked with a curious and angry expression

"Enough of slamming ladies against the wall"

"seen where?"

"You don't need to know, the only thing you need to know is that you're not capable of scaring me at all!" I said twitching my lips

"Is that so?" he darkened his eyes walking towards me. Raising my chin he said "Then what can?"

"Nothing can!" I said staring deadly at his eyes

"Really?" he said raising one of his eyebrows

"Oh yes darling, you need to worry about what I can do to you once this gets too much" I said in a sensual but commanding tone

"And what can you even do?" he said letting out a chuckle which made my anger rise but I didn't let it out. Not yet.

"You will see once the time comes, I will revenge for every pain you will give me, but right now let it accumulate" I said still looking at his eyes

"Can't wait to see what you can do then" he said letting out an evil short laugh.

I wanted to rip his skin off already but I needed to wait until the right time.

"So you just want to destroy me for being my father's daughter?"

"No, but for being a daughter of a criminal"

"But you know that doesn't make me a killer right, what you're doing is wrong .Do you even f*king realize?, Go deal with them like a man instead of torturing the ones that don't even know whatever the hell is going on!"

"Don't f*king tell me what's right and what's wrong, you're in no position to tell me that" he said raising his voice

"So now, who is raising their voice?" I ask folding my arms raising one of my eyebrows. I could see in his eyes, he was ready to tear me apart but so was I.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY THAT, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TELL ME THAT?" he says raising his voice. The fear was almost out but I swallowed it.

"EXACTLY, YOU ALSO HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TELL ME?! UNDERSTOOD?" I say with anger very obvious in my eyes.

"I HAVE THE RIGHTS AS YOU'RE HUSBAND, SO YOU WILL DO AS I SAY" he says in a commanding tone

"A CONTRACTUAL ONE not a real one. That won't give you any rights to make me obey!"

"It doesn't matter if its contractual or not but the fact that I'm you're husband doesn't change"

"Very well then, according to your theory, I'm you're wife too which means I have the right to tell you what's wrong and right!" he jerks at this statement realizing what he just said.

I brushed past him purposely, taking my stuff to shift to my room. I picked a random room since his house was large enough. I picked the one in the corner since it was according to my preference.

I placed the luggage on the table and got ready for work.

Dressed, I rushed out of the house before he could even notice me. I didn't want to even see him at all.

.

.

.

.

.

.