CHAPTER 85: Class A + Shinso Win!!!

{Hitoshi Shinso}

I am sitting in the dark, as I disguised myself thanks to Asui and her toxic mucus. She has got an amazing quirk and had a solid plan.

Now to make it up to them, I have to!

We are going to win...I am going to win.

I used my Vocal Modulator Persona Chords to use Rin's voice to brainwash Shiozaki.

"Hurry up and get your vines ready" I said using Rin's voice.

"Right! Where are the others hiding?" she said back to me.

"No, that was not me talking just now! It was Shinso's voice modifier!" Rin yelled to his teammates.

I did it again!

Maybe I underestimated my teammates then he can be clever. Tha0t is the different experience that make this the hero course.

This is why I am here.

And where I belong.

I will make my dream become true.

I will be a pro hero.

{Jurota Shishida}

*Sniff* *Sniff*

Shiozaki's has been brainwashed and Rin is fighting one of the three Asui's.

This is a clever trick.

But I can track the real one if I can focus.

Based on the movement of the scent, I can tell where the real Asui is, which means the person hiding here is definitely Shinso.

Impressive Class 1A and Shinso.

{Hitoshi Shinso}

I am sitting in the dark in my hiding spot and I can hear the beast running towards me.

He has found me, he is focusing on my scent.

My cover has been blown.

It is time to fight the beast.

Now it is my time to shine.

I jumped out of my hiding spot and stood in a fighting position.

"You said that you are far behind us but you are a terrifying opponent, I consider you already" he said to me.

"You are pretty good" I said using Rin's voice.

"I will not fall for that ruse!" he yelled.

But Erasure Head has taught me well.

*Grab*

*Bonk*

"Binding cloth!" I yelled as I pulled the pipe down and hit the beast in the head.

"Not bad, not bad at all but villains are not taken out easily! They would never be defeated by something like that" he said to me.

He is right, I will be sure to remember that.

"Dodge! Behind you, look out apacabeast" I said using Rin's voice again.

"I told you that I will not get brainwashed again!" he yelled.

"Huh? Apacabeast!" he said, surprised.

"Come on! Duck please!" I tried again.

"Sorry about that!" Tsu said as she threw Rin into the beast into a wall.

"Uhh?" I said.

I tried to warn him.

Nice one Asui.