Didn't Use Any Mouthpiece.

The entertainment industry had always been a place where there were a large number of newcomers. Displacement could happen at any time. The cruel reality was the most frequent and was performed every day.

The man standing in front of Fawad was much younger than Fawad. Besides, his temperament and appearance were all better than Fawad.

If this man became popular, it would take Fawad a lot of time and energy to keep his own popularity.

How could Isha introduce someone to steal his thunder?

Fawad was not happy at once, but he just gave a glance at his agent and asked his agent to give advice.

His agent said, “Director Go, it’s not that Mr. Fawad can’t finish the work. The shooting is still in the contract period. I think it’s unfair to Mr. Fawad.”

“I only care about shooting, and I don’t care about anything else. Why don’t you ask Mr. Rudra for help?” Director Go had lost his interest in continuing to communicate with him.

Fawad had no place to vent his anger. He looked up and down at Isha in men’s clothes and walked up to Isha in a few steps.

He was used to being bossy and everyone was obedient to him. How could he be replaced by such an unknown newcomer?

He raised his eyebrows and looked at Isha provocatively, as if he was going to attack her the next second!

“What are you doing? Stop!” Rudra rushed over with bodyguards to separate Fawad and Isha.

He also heard that Fawad had come, so he rushed here as soon as possible in case that Isha would suffer losses. When Rudra saw that Fawad provoked the newcomer, he immediately stepped forward to protect the young man.

Fawad didn’t intend to do anything, because dozens of people were watching him.

He spread out his hands and said, “Mr. Rudra, don’t you think you should give me an explanation? As the CEO of the Pratap Group, don’t you know the spirit of the contract?”

“Of course, I know.” Rudra smiled innocently, “Go and talk to my lawyer.”

After saying that, he didn’t want to look at Fawad anymore. He turned to look at Isha, who was wearing men’s clothes, and asked, “Where is Sister Ishi?”

Not wanting to reveal her true identity in front of Fawad, Isha said, “She’s leaving. Mr. Rudra, thank you for helping me out.”

“It doesn’t matter. Because you are a friend of Sister Ishi. I’ll ask someone to send you out.” Rudra patted her on the shoulder.

In Isha’s opinion, Rudra Pratap was really a nice person. He even took good care of her friend. It seemed that the Pratap Group was really a great group.

..........

Noticing that both of Rudra and Director Go had given up talking to him and ignored him directly, Fawad turned around and left.

Okay, Rudra Pratap. And Isha Sharma. Just wait and see!

In the afternoon, Fawad directly posted an article on Twitter. In the article, he mentioned Rudra’s ID—Invincible Swordsman, and publicly announced, “I have signed a contract with Mr. Rudra Pratap to become the ambassador of his game. For this, I specially cancelled other endorsement and work, and spare time to shoot the advertisement. But when I arrived at the scene today, Mr. Rudra Pratap arranged for someone else to shoot the advertisement. Mr. Rudra, shouldn’t you pay me three times of the penalty for breach of contract and apologize to me by the way?”