ll WAR ll

Author's pov

So baby aliens the book end is coming  . I hope u liked my book and voted every chapter.🌹💌  I hope u will comment about your opinion and cuties tell me if I start writing a new book about Jungkook ff including ot7 🌺🌺 I trust you guys tell me your opinion bye love uhh saranghaee ❤️ let's begin to the story. 🤗

Author's pov

The both twins , BTS and eunwoo started planning about the war and getting ready for the fight .

Yn , Yong , eunwoo outfit

( Imagine yourself BTS outfit Petals )

They sat on the cars and driver started driving.

After few times they reached the location. And entered inside.

??? - oh our mafia king's so called BTS came huh ( ugly smirk )

BTS - shut the fuck Mr Alex ( smirk )

Alex - why should I and aww you guys are safe but why because i already burnt your mansion. But don't worry this time I will not let you go easily and kill all of you.
( laugh like a maniac)

BTS - oh really but mf you can't touch us .

Alex - oh really but boys don't be so overconfident ok wait let me show you some fun . GUARDS NOW ( Smirk )

The guards pressed a button and they saw mr Kim was tied in a glass room and he's unconscious . BTS eyes went wide seeing this .

BTS - you mother fucker leave our dad .

Alex - tsk tsk no boys for now you need to beg me while kneeling down infront of me ( smirk )

BTS - never

Alex - then forget your dad .
( laughing )

BTS - ok we are ready but don't do anything to our dad .

Alex - guards tie them with the polls.

Guards - yes master

The guards stared beating BTS .
Then alex said

Alex - ok stop I want to see some more fun . Mr Hwang come .

Mr Hwang - yes sir .

Alex - start giving electric shock to my favourite mr Kim .

Mr Hwang - ok sir .

BTS - you fucking bastard leave our dad don't you dare to touch him otherwise we'll chop you into 100 piece.

Alex - looks like you have get guts huhh talking to me like that now i want to see some more fun ( smirk )

??? - motherfucker leave them otherwise the results will be not good for you.

Alex - who the fuck are you to say me like that hm .

??? - BTS real brother and sister whome you tried to kidnap and kill in the childhood. ( smirk )

Alex - omo you're alive but no worries I will also kill both of you . Btw mafia kings where is your so called stepbrother and stepsister.

Moon - aw can't you see we are here and we are not step siblings but we are real .( smirk )

Alex - the mafia kings were infront of me and begging me to save their dad then what you can do . ( laugh like a psycho )

Star - oh you underestimate us mf and did you heard no 1 rank mafia's merciless demons name

Alex - w-what and yeah I know them so don't try to follow me that you're the no 1 rank mafia .( smirk )

Light - no you mf if you're not believing us then see our tattoo our guards our guns which things is only we have because it's just designed for us . ( smirk )

Alex - n-no y-you're l-lying .

( Merciless demons as Md )

Md - no mf we are not let the game begin ( smirk )

Alex - guards attack them .

But guards didn't do anything.

Alex - are you deaf I said attack them .

Md - they don't do anything mf because they are our guards ( smirk )

Alex - h-how .

Md - we killed all your guards and it's our plan to make u fall in our trap . ( Smirk )

Alex - n-no i-it c-can't b-be h-happen

Light - guards take this mf to basement.

After the guards took him to the basement yn, eunwoo and Yong untied BTS and mr Kim

Twins - great job hyungs and dad . Now we want some tortures to do ( smirk )

BTS - yes our plan worked very well ( smirk )

Flashback

Yn - so guys I have a plan listen .

BTS - yes .

Yn - we need to fall that bastard in our trap . And for that we need dad's help.

Yong , BTS  - dad's help ?

Yn - yes dad needs to acting like he's so sad and gloomy and that bastard sent a spy to our mansion. So he'll inform that bastard and kidnapp dad . After dad kidnapped we will go to his base and BTS hyungs you guy's will enter first . Me , Eunu and yong oppa will kill all of his guards .

BTS , yong , eunwoo - ok we are ready.

Flashback end

BTS - so let's go and kill that mf and take our revenge.

They killed Alex and take there revenge.

Author's pov = please read it's very very important 💜

Guys hope u liked it and sorry I read many fighting scenes in ff but i don't know how to write and it's my first ff so I tried to write but can't so I modified some things and make it easy and simple sorry for my mistake don't forget to click on the vote and tell me how's this chapter in comments please 🌹💌🌺