chapter 2

Sofia dodged it. Bell said "Very clever". Bella asked Sofia " Who are you". Sofia said funnily "Excuse me !I think I am supposed to ask that". Bella replied "I am BELLA SHAIKH ,Who are you". Sofia said "It's none of your business". Bella asked angrily "whatever, first answer my question how did you reach here, it is impossible for a human to reach top of the mountain with in one hour". Sofia said "Then how did you reached here". Bella became silent. Sofia said "What happened now why you became silent answer my question".

Suddenly Ben, Jacob and Ayaan arrived there. When they came Sofia saw  Ayaan and said "Whatever, I have no interest to listen you're explanation ". After saying this Sofia was leaving, But Ben stopped her and said " Who the the hell are you to talk to my sister that way". Sofia said proudly " I am SOFIA KHAN, any problem with you". Ayaan said after a while" NO, we don't have any problem. You can go, sorry for troubling you". Sofia turned back and she was about to go but she stopped  and said "ALL THE BEST FOR HUNTING BLOOD...VAMPIRES". Everyone were shocked. Sofia headed back to her home. Bella said shockingly "Ho how did she knows about it, Ayaan why did you allowed her to go, you should read her mind". Ayaan replied "Do you think I didn't try, I tried  so many times but I can't ". When Sofia arrived at her home she started doing boxing. she was feeling very frustrated, because their presence remains the killer of her parents. She was only thinking about the killer of her parents and why can't she read Ayaan's mind. She didn't even noticed that her hands were bleeding. She stopped  doing boxing and  started  doing work on her novel.While doing work on her novel her hand recovered The bell rang 'TING...TONG' Sofia went and opened the door, It was a parcel from unknown person. Sofia picked the parcel and throwed in the dust bin, because she knows that it was from Bella.

Next day Sofia went to college. Sofia was going to canteen but Bella blocked her way and said "Hey Sofia did you received the parcel I have sended you". Sofia replied "I am having no interest of receiving any parcels". Bella said "I just wanted to say sorry for my behavior yesterday.Look I know that your not an ordinary human, So I just wanted to know, WHAT ARE YOU".  Sofia said" You don't have say sorry. I won't reveal you guys secret . And  to know who I am, you should wait". Bella asked "Wait a min how do you know what I was thinking, I mean how do you know that I was afraid that you will reveal our secret". Sofia said " Look I  um aa ....ok fine, I can read  everyone's mind accept your brother". Bella asked shockingly " wait wait ...,means your saying  that you can read everyone's mind accept my brother,  but who are you talking about Ben, Jacob or elas Ayaan". Sofia replied " The guy with the blue eyes, since yesterday I am trying to understand  why can't I read his mind". Bella replied " Oh your talking about  Ayaan, I guess I know why you can't read Ayaan's mind ". Sofia asked "Why". Bella answered "Because um...Ayaan also can read minds, but only  humans mind". Sofia was about to say something but suddenly someone called sofia from back, it was Ayaan. Ayaan said "Is that true that you can't read my mind and if it's true, why ,Is something wrong with me?".Sofia asked" Can you read my mind".Ayaan replied" NO". Sofia asked "Do you know why". Ayaan said "No". Sofia said " Then how I suppose to know, let it be I am having chemistry class I am getting late". Sofia headed to her class. When she left  ben and jacob came near Ayaan. Ben said" I collected all the information from the students and the teachers about Sofia". Jacob gave the information file to Ayaan. Ayaan  opened the file:

>She always wants to be alone                                                                                   >She never smiled                                                                                                    >Most of the students don't know anything about Sofia                                  >She don't like to talk to anyone            

>She hates anyone touch her  hair

>She hates irritating people

After reading the file Ayaan smiled a bit and said " Interesting". In next biology class Sofia went and sat beside Ayaan. Ayaan said"Hey! I am sorry last time we met I didn't introduced myself, I am Ayaan shaikh ".Sofia saw him and rolled her eyes and said "Sofia khan". Ayaan said"I know that, so are you enjoying the rain".Sofia said angrily"Look if your trying to be sweet with me ,plz don't. As much you will try to be sweet  that much I will  get angry. I  guess you're thinking that I am like you guys but I am not , I am totally different". Ayaan said sweetly"Ohh! You said first time a big sentence like this, by the way you look kinda cute when your angry". Sofia said "Oh god you're irritating me".After the class Sofia went to canteen and ordered  cold coffee but the waiter gave her hot chocolate  with a letter. Sofia read waiter's mind and got to know that the hot chocolate is from Ayaan.She opened the letter and started reading.

Dear Sofia  

I am  really very sorry for my behavior in biology class, because of me you  got irritated. I hope you'll forgive me. If you'll drink the hot chocolate, I will think that you've forgiven me.

From Ayaan

After reading the letter she picked the glass of hot chocolate and went near  the beggar who was a old  men sitting near the college gate, she gave him the glass and throwed the letter in the dust bin. She doesn't have any idea that Ayaan was watching her all the time.Sofia left the canteen. Ayaan smiled a bit, he turned back and saw that Bella, Ben and Jacob was standing and watching him. Meanwhile Ben said loudly" Bella someone is buying hot chocolate  for Sofia and also smiling looking at her". Jacob said in the middle"Yes yes, the person who never bought even a small candy for us, today that person only is buying hot chocolate for Sofia". They both said together"What a generation". They were making fun of Ayaan and laughing. Bella came near Ayaan and said" Ayaan do you like Sofia ?".Jacob said" Yes! Of course he do like her". Ayaan said" Shut up you brat". everyone laughed.Bella said" Enough you guys, let him speak, go on Ayaan". Ayaan said"Um..um, I don't know exactly, but I guess a little bit". Ben and Jacob shouted" Oooooooo" Ayaan said " shuuuu, guys calm down, you should be careful because Sofia can read you guys mind". THey agreed with him. At night Sofia went near the ocean and sat on the soft sand, feeling the water waves coming and touching her legs. Sofia loves being alone. The sound of the birds flying in the sky was so refreshing.Sofia was missing her parents and her little sister. Meanwhile Ayaan came at the beach and saw Sofia sitting  sadly. He went near her and tried to scare her but he failed. Ayaan sat beside her and said"Are you not afraid of jamb  scare". Sofia gave him serious look and said" Hmh! are you kidding me, the word afraid is not in my dictionary". Ayaan said surprisingly"That means you're not afraid of anything". Sofia said" No". Ayan said "Can I ask you something? ". Sofia said "You're saying like if I say no you won't ask". Ayan gave a small smile and said"Yeh that's right....first you promise me that you won't scold or beat me". Sofia said"It depends on the question you ask,go ahead and ask". Ayan asked nervously "Ca..can...can yo...., ahhh ok fine can we become friends". Sofia said shockingly" I won't make many friends". Ayan said " Who said to make many, i am saying to make only one". Ayan kept his hand forward for friendship. There was pin drop silence.

WILL SOFIA ACCEPT AYAN'S FRIENDSHIP??

CHAPTER 3 COMING SOON!