𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Tae:- like father like son (thought)Tae:- ahmm baby maybe later okay now come to mama and let's sleep okay

Tae:- ahmm baby maybe later okay now come to mama and let's sleep okay...
(And then jungwon fall asleep in taehyung arm)

Sometimes later

Jk:- is he sleep????
Tae:- yesss why
Jk:- ahmm you sleep in this dress
Tae:- ahmm yes, because I did not bring clothes with me.
Jk:- it's okay, I will give you my shirt.
Jk:- here change it

(Taehyung smile and going to change in bathroom )

(sometimes later he come out and Jungkook forget to breathe while looking at tae he look beautiful and hot at the same time this shirt is so big or lose to him but not covering his milky smooth legs)

(And Jungkook gaze make taehyung nervous )Tae:- ahmm thank you jung-(Before completing sentence Jungkook held him from his wrist)Jk:- you look so beautiful in my shirt more than I imagine (husky voice)

Tae:- ahmm thank you jung-
(Before completing sentence Jungkook held him from his wrist)
Jk:- you look so beautiful in my shirt more than I imagine (husky voice)

(And slowly slowly getting closer to tae's cherry lips)
Tae:- ahm w-hat are you doing jung-kook lea-ve me
Jk:- I leave you but after this....
(Saying that he smashed his lips on his and start kissing him hungrily)
Jk:- fuckkk so delicious baby ahmmm
Tae:- ahmm jung-kook ahhh
(He pushed him but he is so strong and the pleasure he got make him weak Infront of him)
(Slowly jungkooks hands going down and start rubbing his pussy )
Tae:- nghhhhh Jungk-ook
(Jungkook smirk and start sucking his tongue like a lollipop while rubbing his pussy)
Tae:- ahhh~
Jk:- finally I taste this tasty lips of your's (husky voice)

(Then they heard jungwon crying voice who is looking for his mama dada)
Jungwon:- mwama???? (Crying)

(And then tae little pushed Jungkook without making eye contact he going toward jungwon)

Tae:- what happened baby huh
Jungwon:- swcared dwont lweave jungwon (sobbing)
Tae:- I'm here ahmm baby sleep

(And then jungwon sleeping on his chest )

(And Jungkook solving his problem under bathroom)

Next morning

(Taehyung wake up and see jungwon still sleeping on his chest and cutely (snoring)
And then he feel someone tightly hug him from back and then he feel hot breath on his neck )

Tae:- ahhh~

(He turn around and see Jungkook hug him and then he remember what happened last night when he  he lost his first kiss...

Tae:- it feels so good when he kiss me I'm not feeling disgusted but I'm scared what if Bogum knows that I'm with his boss!!!!he would definitely kill me (pout)  (thought)
Jk:- what are you thinking ahmm (sleepy tone)
Tae:- nothing
Jk:- or you think about the last night ahmmm (husky voice and start kissing on his neck)
Tae:- ahmm Jungkook leave me ahh
Jk:- ahmm baby ~ (and hug him more tightly)

(And then he places his hands on his boobs and slowly slowly starts massaging them)

Tae:- ahhh~ jung-

(And then Jungkook phone ring and he leave tae )
Tae:- thanks god (thought)

Some hours later

(Jungkook is in office and in mansion taehyung and jungwon watching tv )

Jungwon:- mwama iwm bwored iw wwant two gwoo pwark...plwsss
Tae:- okay but baby your dada get angry then huh
Jungwon:- swooo cwall dwadaaa nwoww (pout)
Tae:- ahm....what if he is busy we call him later ahm
Jungwon:- nwooo nwow plwsss mwamaa
Tae:- okay okay
(And then tae call Jungkook and he attend)

On call

Jk:- hello..jungwon
Tae:- no it's me taehyung
Jk:- oh what happened jungwon mama why you call me (teasing)
Tae:- ahmm jungwon want to go park can I take him....
Jk:- yes you can but take guards with you okay
Tae:- oh okay thank you Jungkook

(And then taehyung cut the call)

On park

(Taehyung and jungwon playing and enjoying with each other and people adore them with Heartfull eyes after playing so much games and now they are tired so they sitting on one bench but jungwon eyes stuck on someone and taehyung notice that)

Tae:- what happened baby??
Jungwon:- wwhat thwey awree dwoingg..
Tae:- ahmm his mama feeding him milk baby
Jungwon:- hwoww ??? Jungwon dwrink mwilk iwn bwottle wwhy nwot lwike thwisss mwama I awlsoo wwant boobo plwss gwive mweee (pout)

➤TO BE CONTINUED____________。⋆
➤ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 😉