SAMARA LEAVES WORK

Samara receives a call from her friend Ryan and Ryan says you're already off work, can you come by the house I need to talk to you and she says I'll be there too in an hour and he says ok. So Samara arrives at Ryan's house and Ryan pedals her friend and the girl who works at her house to open the door to her house and she says have a good time and Samara says thank you and Ryan says sit here on the sofa and Ryan says I'm not there anymore understanding nothing and Samara says I know why Gui wanted to leave the company for two reasons and Ryan says oh well and Samara says one and that he loves you, he likes you a lot and the other is that I'm going to pay someone to do the full service for her friend Gui and Ryan say that's why I found Talita affectionate with me and Ryan said I need to go to Gui's house and Ryan says tomorrow afternoon will you go with me and Samara says more and of course I will and it's good that you can rest assured that everything will be ok . and Samara says I want to see my friend well and Ryan says I understand you friend and Samara says Talita go hire a girl to come on to you don't let that happen and yes you really like Gui make him happy but don't make him sad See, says Samara and Ryan says okay, me before and after him, I want to see him well my friend and Samara says that's good.