9

Taehyun was peacefully sleeping when he heard the doorbell rang. He didnt want to get out of bed so he continued sleeping. 2 minutes later, his phone rang. He thought it was a spam call but when he saw who it was, he quickly picked it up.

Gyu <3 is calling...

BG: Good morning babe

TH: Gud mooning

Taehyun said while yawning, his sweater paws covering his mouth.

TH: Why are you calling so early?

BG: Open your door

TH: Huh?

Taehyun made his way to the door and turned the handle, revealing Beomgyu standing on the other side. Beomgyu struck a pose and flashed a smirk, causing Taehyun to instinctively bury his face in the sleeves of his sweater, attempting to hide his blushing cheeks. However, before he could make a quick escape, Beomgyu swiftly scooped him up by the waist and carried him over to the bed. Meanwhile, Hobak, the observant cat, caught sight of Taehyun with an unfamiliar person and mistook Beomgyu for a threat, prompting her to hiss protectively.

Beomgyu paused in his tracks, locking eyes with the feline as he playfully stuck out his tongue and shot a possessive glance towards Taehyun. Hobak, momentarily puzzled by the interaction, eventually decided to retreat to her cozy cat tower. With Taehyun gently placed on the bed, Beomgyu closed the distance between them and their lips met in a tender kiss. Taehyun reciprocated the gesture, wrapping his arms around Beomgyu's neck as they shared a moment of intimacy, their connection deepening with each passing second.

With a tender gesture, Taehyun withdrew from their intimate moment, his adoring gaze fixed upon Beomgyu.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes.."

A look of confusion washed over Taehyun's face, resembling that of a perplexed cat whose food had inexplicably vanished.

"What eyes?"

Meanwhile Yeonbin..

Yeonjun and Soobin were both peacefully asleep in Soobin's bed. As Yeonjun stirred awake, his gaze fell upon Soobin's serene face. Soobin, with his soft features and gentle demeanor, always reminded Yeonjun of a lovable giant bunny. The memory of their intimate moments from the previous night flooded Yeonjun's mind, causing a warm blush to creep up his cheeks.

Reflecting on the passion they shared, Yeonjun couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment and affection towards Soobin. The way Soobin looked so peaceful and innocent in his sleep which was very different to the hot dominant Soobin only added to Yeonjun's admiration for him. As he lay there, basking in the afterglow of their connection, Yeonjun knew that he was truly lucky to have someone like Soobin in his life.

Yeonjun swiftly rose from his bed and decided to put on a few pieces of Soobin's clothing. As Soobin was still peacefully asleep, Yeonjun found himself unable to resist stealing a glance at Soobin's exposed chest, noticing the faint marks of affection he had left behind. Feeling a sudden rush of embarrassment, Yeonjun hurriedly made his way to the bathroom to collect his thoughts.

Soobin stirred awake half an hour after Yeonjun had already risen from his slumber. Upon opening his eyes, he noticed that Yeonjun was nowhere to be found, causing him to pout in confusion. Realizing he was unclothed, Soobin hurriedly dressed himself before making his way to the kitchen.

As he entered the kitchen, a sight of chaos greeted him - Yeonjun was in the midst of wreaking havoc. Burnt bread lay forgotten on the pan, butter was spilled across the floor, and utensils were scattered haphazardly around the room. The scene left Soobin both amused and exasperated at the same time.

Soobin backhugged Yeonjun.

"Hyung, you're so cute"

"Binnie please help me cook"

With a joyful chuckle, Soobin extended a helping hand to Yeonjun as they prepared breakfast together.

(Yeonbin are dating now)