She Hates Him? Nah, She Didn't

In which Jennie "hates" Taehyung and is being asked out by him, the most popular boy in school for almost a decade.

....

"Argh. Rosie, help me." Jennie cried out to one of her friend when she caught the boy she didn't ever want to see. "Please!"

"No can do!" Rosé shook her head and she raised her hands in surrender. Jennie roll her eyes, turning to Jisoo and Lisa, acting cute, fluttering her eyelashes.

"You look disgusting." Jisoo pointed out with raised eyebrows but couldn't even stop a smile creeping out. "You look so honestly disgusting."

"Shut up, I'm cute. Mom admits it." The short girl with dumpling cheeks retorted, snorting. "I cannot believe that you three are dating that prat's friends. Pick boys better than them."

"Goodness me. Even after so many years of middle school, high school and college, I don't even understand why you can't be getting along with Tae. He's nice and has a few things in common with you." Jisoo said and Lisa nodded.

"Few things in common with me, my ass! If he didn't put sand in my lunch, then we will be hanging out and calling each other "bros"!" Jennie shivers slightly at the bad memory in the first week of middle school and nearly retched slightly.

"You don't hate him. You just don't." Lisa said matter-of-factly and Jennie frowned, going against Lisa's words silently though they're true.

"Hey, Jennie Kim, love," Speaking of the devil, he appeared right in front of her, a smug smirk on his face that her hand itch to land a slap on his undeniable gorgeous handsome face. She gritted her teeth, and fumed more when her friends abandoned her, going a few meters away, conversing and laughing with their boyfriends.

Damn Jimin, Jungkook and Jin to go to the max and steal my girls! Jennie fumed in her mind, but eased a little. She has no problem with the said three boys as they respected and cared for her, realizing it's impossible not to see each other everyday because of her friends. The only reason is because Taehyung was always there and just seeing his smug face threw her off.

"You?! Stop calling me that. I hate it." She snarled at him, not caring if students were giving her side eyes. Any girl, who is being asked out by Taehyung for years, must be giggling but Jennie Kim is different.

Taehyung breathed in and out, fed up. It's quite useless to say that he's been in love with her the moment he laid eyes on her in middle school and had to ruin it up by pouring sand on her lunch and making her despise him for years. He was young and didn't really know what he's doing.

"Kim Jennie, please date me." He said, a smile now lacing his lips. "I'll make sure it is an honor for you to go out with me, Kim Taehyung." His black hair swayed a little, fanning his face.

It's finally nearing the end of college and there's the end of year party and there's the graduation coming up. He can't loose his chance, otherwise he'll loose her now and forever. He's never thought he'll be crazy all because of Jennie Kim but it's not the least of his problems.

Jennie sighed sharply, pinching the space between her brows. Why can't he not go to another girl and leave her be? Was this so much to ask for? Though, she's touched to see him so serious to ask her out for let's say, almost a decade, can't he see that she was not willing to go out with him once and for all.

"MR KIM TAEHYUNG!" She shouted and ignored how the students in the hall stood to listen to her. "HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU THAT I WOULD NEVER GO ON A DATE WITH YOU! EVER!" She just vented all her frustration on him.

She heaved heavily, and instantly regretted her words upon seeing how hurt flashed across his face before it disappears gradually. She saw the students and even her friends shaking their heads at her and felt guilt coursing through her veins. But it all disappeared quickly. Why should she feel regret? Guilt? It's good to vent it out. Kim Taehyung needs to know that she'll not go on a date with him.

Royally Star-Crossed | Taennie Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें