49.

August 12th, 2022
Two Days Later

Ayariah Chanel Jackson-Anthony

Feeling Semaj press himself against me, I groaned. I scooted away from him a little so I could stay asleep.

"Ma, you gotta get up" He kissed the back of my neck.

"Ten more minutes"

I shifted my legs apart and lay on my stomach. Soon after, Maj pushes his fingers inside of me. Not knowing if Zhai is still in here, I covered my mouth.

"You said that ten minutes ago" Maj slowly fingered me.

"I'm up" I moaned lowly.

He pulled his fingers out of me. Opening my eyes, I sat up a little. I really don't want to do anything. Picking up my phone, I looked at the time. It's 5:47 pm. I'm honestly not ready to get up, let alone go to Maj's mother's house. I haven't been over there since the night I met Maj. I met her that day, but it was just a hi and bye. Now I'm meeting her as his girlfriend.

Today is her birthday so they taking her out to eat. I originally wasn't gonna go, but Maj wouldn't stop asking. So I just said yes so he would stop asking. I don't know if Trinity going, but I hope she is.

"Hurry up" Maj slapped my ass.

Getting up, I walked to the bathroom. Feeling Maj walking behind me, I quickly tried to close the door.

"Grumpy ass" He pushed it open. "But this shit good"

Turning around to see what he was talking about, I seen my candy in his hand. Tucking my lips in, I scratched my head through my bonnet. A prime example of I can never have shit. I could really slap him right now, but I'm gone be nice.

"Why you in my stuff?"

"Cause you not supposed to be eating them. You supposed to be eating healthy" He put a peach ring in his mouth.

"You not supposed to be eating them either" I snatched the bag out of his hand. I think I scratched him while doing that.

"Ah shit" He rubbed his chest. "Stop being a fat ass and share"

"I know you ain't talking" I poked his stomach.

This nigga has been eating so much, he's starting to get fat. Then he ain't been in the gym in weeks so that just makes it worse.

He pulled my shirt up with a shocked expression on his face. Poking my stomach, he looked at me.

"Pudgy, ass"

"Stop" I hit him, accidentally in the face.

He stood up straight and mugged me. Looking in the mirror, he checked his lip.

"My bad, I was aiming for your chest" I covered my mouth.

"Clearly missed" He snatched my bonnet off.

My jaw dropped. He covered his mouth and started laughing. I was going to put my wig on this morning before he came back, but I never finished. It's just a bald cap on my head right now.

"That's not funny, give it back" I reached for my bonnet.

"You shaved your shit?" He touched my head.

"No, now stop playing"

"That shit bald as fuck" He kept laughing.

"Give me my shit" I snatched my bonnet from him. "Get out"

I pushed him away and when he turned around, I slapped his ass. He might be getting fat, but his ass looking nice.

"Aye stop playing" He quickly turned around and mugged me.

"You don't like it, do you?"

"Don't do that shit no more" He walked around me and turned the shower on.

"I think somebody knocking on the door" I mumbled as I turned the sink on.

He grabbed my candy and walked out of the bathroom. Grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste, I started brushing my teeth. When I finished I started stripping down.

"Man what the fuck"

Looking out the bathroom door, I waited for Maj to walk back into the room. Not seeing Zhai in the bed, I know he probably did something he got no business doing. He has kind of been on ten lately.

"What?" I asked.

After not getting a response, I closed the door and got in the shower. He'll tell me later.

*****

Walking out of the room, I pulled my dress down a little. After two hours, I was finally ready to leave. Maj had been waiting on me and was basically rushing me.

"Ion like that dress"

"Why? It's cute" I ran my hand over my hair.

"That shit short as hell"

"You've seen me in shorter and I'm not changing" I stood in front of him.

"And why yo titties gotta show" Maj brushed his finger between my breast.

"Then yo shape all out. Go put on something loose" He added.

"Why are you being so picky bout what I put on now?" I titled my head to the side.

He usually doesn't care what I put on, so I'm a bit confused.

"Cause you getting thicker and ion need niggas staring at you" He licked his lips.

I rolled my eyes, "niggas do that when I'm in baggy ass clothes"

Walking away from him, I grabbed my other phone off the counter. I could feel Maj staring a hole in my back. Shaking it off, I held onto Zhai's hand and headed towards the front door.

While I began unlocking the front door, Maj flicked the back of my neck. Slightly turning towards him, I hit him in the chest.

"Zhai if I die, she did it" He held his chest.

"If you keep doing that every time I touch a door, I just might"

"That's no no" Zhai mumbled.

"You supposed to be on my side"

"Nah, let me have this win" Maj smirked.

I shook my head and waited for Maj to open the door. I'm just ready to get this shit over with. But I'm ready to see Kemiah. It's been too long since I did her hair. So I kind of miss talking to her.

Dareal.yariii

68,926 likes

68,926 likes

Dareal.yariii 🤎

Comments off