7. A Pervert In My Bed ✔

A/N: Picture of Vito (you'll meet him in the next chapter or so)

This chapter is edited.

------------------------------------------------------

We finished our dinner in silence. I guess he is not a very talkative person when his business is not in question. Because honestly, the only thing we talked about is what I saw, how I need to keep quiet about it and that I need to keep him updated with what I do.

Boring. It's not like I was expecting something else, but still. I have attention span of 3-year-old and I need something to keep me occupied all the damn time! I get bored easily and can't stay concentrated on something I am not interested in. Now, do you see my problem? I am not interested in his rules and what not.

The maid came back when we were done and took our plates away. I nibble on my lips as I wait for him to decide we were here long enough. "You are very inpatient person, Alexa." He says, making me look at him in confusion.

"Yes, I am. How did you know?" I ask him curiously. I am willing to talk about anything except what is expected from me here.

He looks at me and shakes his head. "I am quick and good at reading people, it does me good in my business. And you are very obvious with your lip biting, playing with your fingers, tapping your foot against the floor... things like that give you away instantly."

I pout at him. "So unfair. I can never tell what you are thinking, or what kind of mood you are in."

He laughs a little. "Then I am doing a good job. It wouldn't be okay for my job to have you read me so easily." He says and then slowly gets up. "Let me show you where the bedroom is, Alexa."

He turns to me and I get up. I then follow him somewhere upstairs, both of us quiet. Again. We walk to the second floor and then we take the right hall. There are so many halls in this house, you can get lost easily.

We stop in front of big oak doors after who knows how many turns. He looks at me. "This is where you will be staying. The bedroom has a bathroom in it too, so feel free to use anything in the room."

I nod a little and bite my lip. "Just one question. How am I supposed to find my way back downstairs from here? Because I am totally lost."

He chuckles a little. "Someone will always bring you here and then downstairs, don't worry about it. Oh, and you will be having breakfast and dinner with me, everyday no matter what." He says and I nod a little. "And if we both have time, we might even have lunch together." He adds.

I nod a little. "Okay. Um, can I use kitchen? You know, to bake something."

He nods. "That's another thing I was going to talk with you. I don't want you staying in the bakery too long, so you will be baking here. If you need someone to taste your things, I have a sweet tooth and so does most of the guys here."

I nod again. "Okay, thank you, Luciano." I say softly and look up at him.