🔥Sensual Holi with Colours🔥

⚠️Mature content ahead⚠️
Slightly long chapter also❤️

Ammu's Pov

"Pakdo........" V yelled

"Attack" luv kush shouted in unison

"Ruk ja Ams" Shyams yelled

"Nooooo........" I said running in the opposite direction

Yes it's Holi. And here we are running around applying colours at eachother after the rituals in the morning. I deserve this chasing as I barged them in colour. It's a fresh morning. No chaos, no disturbance and no negativity. Full enjoyment and only enjoyment. Everyone is happy. Bhaiyya is chasing Gyno and these monkeys are chasing me. About my husband....... Hmm it's a story.

I applied colour on his cheeks and he applied back. That's it. Nothing more nothing less. I thought if bathing him in colours but what to do. He is busy with elders and one of the business associate here in the Holi party.

Bloody business man

As I ran to the other direction hiding from them, I bumped into a wall.

A wall?

I raised my head to see my husband standing there, glaring at me. I raised my left eyebrow and looked at him. And yes I am doomed. In the process, I accidentally put my palms over his white kurta. Like I did in V's wedding. I smiled sheepishly at him and tried to run off but he caught my wrist spinning me. So now my back flushed against his back.

"Where do you think you are going?" He whispered in my ear so huskily

"Hehehe........ Voh...... I am sorry. I didn't mean to...... I was running" I said laughing fakely.

"Um hm" he hummed and I felt his lips gracing my earlobe

"L-leave m-me" I said and tried to free myself

To my surprise he left me. I frowned and looked at him wide eyed with confusion.

"What??? You said to leave you and I did" he said

Inhe kya hua

I walked close to him and sniffed, checking whether he is drunk but he is not. It's not like him. I narrowed my eyes at him and raised my left eyebrow and checked his forehead and neck touching with the back of my hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Checking whether you are okay" I said

"I am fine" he said moving back a little

"Then did you hit your head somewhere?" I asked checking his head.

"No" he denied shaking his head and taking a step back.

Kuch toh gadbad hain......

"Then?" I asked narrowing my eyes

"Then what?"

"I am smelling something fishy......" I said and gasped pointing my finger at him.

"Are you avoiding me Mr Rathore?" I asked

"Of course not" he said

"Hmm....... But I feel something off" I said narrowing my eyes.

But he took two three steps back distancing from me and making space between us.

What is he doing?

As soon as I thought that I was bathed in colours.

"Ab kaha bhagoge......." Shyama asked colouring my whole face