𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 17

Jungkook: James?

James went to unlock his car. Jungkook bit his lip debating whether to go after James or wait for Y/n. James got into the car and started driving.

Jungkook Pov:
Fuck! I'm sorry Y/n.

Jungkook started the car and followed James. His car was 2 meters from James's.

Jungkook Pov:
They let you out of jail huh? Wait a minute. What did you do in the college dorm?

Jungkook took his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed Y/n's number. He put the cell phone to his ear.

Y/n: JUNGKOOK!
Jungkook: What?! Everything OK?
Y/n: Fuck no!
Jungkook: What happened Y/n?! Are you hurt?
Y/n: Did you see the man coming out of the college dorm-
Jungkook: James?
Y/n: You know him?!
Jungkook: Yes, I'm following him with car right now. I wonder what he's up to. Sorry, I had to leave. I'm sorry if you're waiting now.
Y/n: Jungkook. James fucking locked me in my own room and took my keys. I wanted to call you, but my phone fucking died. I forgot to charge it. I barely found the charger here!
Jungkook: Oh, that motherfucker really wanna die. Aishhhh. I'll kill him then. Wait, what's James to you?

Y/n was quiet for a moment and then spoke.

Y/n: He's my ex.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Well.. that means no mercy.
Y/n: Jungkook wait-

Jungkook ended the call and put the phone back in his pocket. He continued to follow James.

Y/n slammed her fist on the door. There was a hole in the door. She was holding her hand.

Y/n: FUCK!

Y/n looked towards the door.

Y/n: Well… I can try.

Back to Jungkook.

Jungkook was approaching Y/n's parents street. James parked the car in front of the house.

Jungkook Pov:
What are you doing here sucker?

James got out of the car. He carried a gun in his hand. Jungkook quickly parked his car and began to slowly get out of the car. James didn't notice him. The only thing he was looking at was Y/n's parents.

He pounded his foot on the door. The door crashed down. James entered the house. Jungkook was a few meters behind him. James walked into the living room. No one was there. He looked at the kitchen next door. And the same thing. James started walking towards their bedroom.

James: William~ Lily~

James laughed. He came in front of the bedroom door. He took a deep breath.

James: I have been waiting for this moment.

James kicked through the door. William and Lily were on the bed. They were both pressed close to each other. James pointed the gun at them.

William & Lily: James!
James: Did you miss me?
William: Where is Y/n James?!
James: She is in safe hands. Don't worry. Sleep well- AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!?

Jungkook entered the room and stabbed James in the upper back, specifically the shoulder. James fell to the floor and dropped the gun from his hands. James started to reach out for the gun.  Jungkook smirked. He took another knife and stabbed it right into his palm. James groaned in pain.

James: You MOTHERFUCKER!

James stood up and threw Jungkook off his back. He pushed Jungkook against the wall. He looked at him.

Jungkook: You got stronger James.
James: What are you doing here? It doesn't really matter. I will kill you and Y/n's parents.

James took the knife out of his palm. He threw the knife at Jungkook, but Jungkook dodged. He took the knife and clenched it in his fist. James moved closer to him. He started to punch him in the head, but the pain in his legs stopped him.

Lily picked up a gun from the floor and shot James in both legs. James fell to the floor with no control over his body. The knife on his shoulder tore through him even more. James groaned.

Lily: Die sucker!
William: LILY!
Lily: What? It reminds me of the old days, when I used to fight like that.
William: Just, get back!

Lily dropped the gun and moved closer to William.

James remained lying on the floor. Jungkook swung his leg and shot him right in the balls. He started once more, but stopped. He felt someone's hard and rough touch on his arm. He looked from the side.

Officer: Thank you, sir! You really helped us catch him! GRAB HIM GUYS!
Officers: YES SIR!

The other officers came closer to James. They started handcuffing him. Jungkook was confused. He looked at the officer holding his hand.

Jungkook: Who called you? I could have solved this shit myself? First you let him out of jail, and now you want him back? What the fuck man?
Officer: We didn't let James out of jail. He ran away.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He stared at the officer. He was speechless.

Officer: He took one of our cars. At first there was a gps, but somehow he found it and ripped it off. We got some information and it was enough to find him. Thank you again sir!

The officer squeezed Jungkook's hand tightly and then released it. He signaled to the other officers to take James away. All the officers left the room. Jungkook remained standing still. Lily and William approached him. They put their hands on his. Jungkook looked at them.

William: You are that young boy from the car.​​​