06

But that took a while.

Nevertheless, Raitaila had expected Feyd a little earlier. Perhaps not on the same day or evening or night. Rather, right after she got up. Even before she went to Nerdo. Especially since his uncle had heard that she was coming, and without anyone having sent a message to inform him of her arrival.

The baron obviously had more eyes and ears in the world than most would like to believe.

"Me Lord," the emotionless voice of Raitaila's teacher could be heard, who was anything but thrilled by the appearance of the na baron and the interruption it caused and made no secret of it, "The princess is all yours as soon as we are done here. Which will be in an hour."

"An hour," Feyd-Rautha repeated, but as this was said it amused him all the more and Raitaila felt a knife blade brush across the skin of her left arm, "I have waited long enough for this meeting."

"Then you'll be able to wait an hour longer," Cziza replied in his usual impassive manner and looked at the baron's nephew, who was walking over to the Harkonnen trainer and running his lips provocatively over Raitaila's ear, "The hour is not the point. Patience is a virtue, but it has never been one of your strengths, my lord. What good does it do you to be a great warrior if it leads to your downfall?"

Not being able to wait in a certain situation and thus falling into the enemy's trap would not be absurd. Especially when it was a matter of life and death, it was all the more important to remain calm and wait in any situation. Waiting and enduring this form of silence, of uncertainty, is not one of the easiest things in life.

Virtue. An old description for self-control, endurance or frustration tolerance. It is the ability to wait patiently for something, moreover, to have endurance in the face of frustrating and unpleasant things.

Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen, on the other hand, was unpredictable, moody and impulsive. Not to mention that he could be extremely charismatic and incredibly sadistic, as well as displaying vicious or cruel behavior with a never-ending lust for blood and power. A highly unfavorable and conceivable combination, which made him all the more dangerous.

 A highly unfavorable and conceivable combination, which made him all the more dangerous

/////////////

For those who read my HotD story, the new chapter will hopefully be ready soon. I also have two more stories planned and these are the covers. Whether there is interest or not, I wanted to show you the covers because I love them.

 Whether there is interest or not, I wanted to show you the covers because I love them