4-PACHA KILI 🟢🦜

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧: 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡. 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚....

Drafted On: 27:03:24

"Aprom mama Malaru, Thamara la enga attha aalaye kanum" Aadhavan questioned them...

Valli: un mama rendu perum edho millu la vela kedaku nu nethu rathiri ponavaha than innum veedu thirumabala Malaru thoongikitu iruka nyayithi kelama college illaila Thamara inneram elundhurupa anegama sami kumbutukitu irupa iru nan koopduren Thamara Thamara yei pulla Thamara enga di iruka...

"Idho vandhuten ma" A voice yelled and a girl in her 20s clad in a beautiful red half saree was seen to be praying to the God. "Sami en appa amma, chithi chithapa, periyamma, periyappa, atthai mama, thatha pati, annan akka tangachi ellarum nalla irukanum! Apdiye en Aadhavan atthanum eppovum nalla irukanum (she blushed). Idha vitta vera enna keka poren unkitta ellarayum nalla padiya vechuko pa" She said in single breath and got up as her mother called her. But she unknowingly slipped as a pair of hands held her safely....
It is none other than our Aadhavan

Chumma prank pannen camera va parunga😁🤣

Anbu who was sightseeing the house heard some murmuring sound and turned that side only to see a gorgeous girl praying to God. She looked cute as she prayed very fastly. He chuckled at her cuteness. He heard Valli calling for someone named Thamarai and that girl answered her call...

"Thamara" He said and smiled to himself. He noticed that she got up after her prayer but slipped and was about to fall. He quickly ran and caught her waist safely landing her in his arms...

She slowly opened her eyes only to meet with a pair of captivating orbs. But hearing her mother's yell she stood properly distancing herself from him. She stood there fidgeting with her pallu and slowly lifted her face "Neenga?" ....

Anbu: Nan Aadhavanoda friend nga peru Anbu...

Thamarai: Ennadhu Aadhavan atthan friend a atthan vandhurkara inga😯

Anbu: aama nga keela than irukan..

"Keela irukara" She yelled and ran down stairs leaving the poor soul to smile at her...

"Yendi embutu nerama kathikitu iruken keela erangi vara ivalo nerama di unaku" Valli asked her daughter who ran towards her. "Sami kumbutukitu irundhen ma" She said and ran towards Eswaran and Parvathy falling in their feet "aasirvatham pannunga attha mama"...

Eswaran & Parvathy: manasuku pudichavana kattikitu sandoshama iru ma..

She blushed at their blessings and searched for Aadhavan but could only see Vetri there....

" Apdi Enna than venduriyo un Sami kitta seekram kolam poda va di" Valli said and went outside...

Vetri: Hii Thamara epdi iruka

Thamara: nalla iruken Vetri atthan aama Aadhavan atthan enga..

Vetri: annana vasal la than irukan...

"Vasal laya" She asked and ran outside only to see Aadhavan leaning on the wall looking at the street...

Thamara: atthan😍

Aadhavan: Hey Thamara epdi iruka nalla irukiya...

Thamara: nalla iruken atthan neenga epdi irukinga😊