(story) 🌹🔞Mary x CatNap🔞🌙 part 2

(Mary was really shocked when CatNap say to her)

*Mary start to Blushes very heavy* "C-catNap.. i-

*CatNap Nuzzles into her neck again* "please Moon Angel.. *he start to thrust into her very slowly and he moans softly*. "So .. tight.. "

*Mary moans softly* "aaAh.. Nya .. CatNap I don't think this is a good idea....* "Mary covers her mouth not making any noise*

*CatNap still thrusting her little bit fast and moans softly* "aahH~♡ God ugh... So warm and soft inside.... Heh.. you are so cute when you try to Stop me from this mating with you for the first time ~". *CatNap wrapped his tail around Mary's Breasts softy*

*Mary close her eyes softly* "Mmm... Uh... Aah...~" *she tries to grab something to stop him but CatNap slowly suck on her breasts, Mary gasp* "CatNap please stop...."

*CatNap keep sucking on Mary's Breasts softy and start to thrust faster than harder also Roughly* "aaAh!~. So good.. you feel so good. Mary Aah mMm..~. Please be my Moon Angel ~"

*Mary was blushing Red and look away while moans louder than softly* "O-okay aah nya~>>"

*CatNap smile then cums deeply inside of her marking her as his* "My Moon Angel ~ forever ~~ " *he hugs Mary but Mary smile softly and rubs his Head*

(NEXT YEAR ☕)

[Mary and CatNap were sleeping together and naked bros]

*Mary wake up slowly and get up.. start to get her clothes on softly then she went to go somewhere but CatNap Grab her softy and nuzzles*.

"What were you going My Moon Angel ~"

*Mary start to blush* "I was going to find Poppy and Kissy missy...."

*CatNap's ears pick up* "well I'm going with you ~"

*Mary still blushing* "ok but don't get in heat or! Horny again!" *Mary was very serious but it doesn't stop CatNap*

(They were walking in sweet home and Mary see dogday but run to him)

~~~Typing~~~

(Next time)

*Mary look around and try to help dogday*

*dogday wake up slowly* "Angel....?"

*Mary was about to say but CatNap Grab her arms softly*

*CatNap hiss at Dogday* "she is my moon angel!'

*Dogday sign* "I need her... "

*Mary stop the fight* "please guys don't fight! This is not good to fight-" *Dogday jumped on her*

*Dogday hugs and cry's* "A-Angel..."

*Mary start to feel bad and hugs*. "Hey... Don't cry... It's ok... You are safe now.... Oh alright.. "

(Dogday still sobbing and hugs Mary tightly but CatNap was jealous of him)

*Mary helped dogday up and went to fix him*

(Dogday was really surprised)

"Angel how did you know how to fix stuff..?" *Dogday ask*

(Mary giggles softly)

*Mary answer* "I learn it from my dad..."

(CatNap wants to ask what happened to Mary's mother but he asked anyway)

*CatNap sigh* "what happened to your mother Mary..?"

*Mary look sad* "she pass away... When I was little... Just me and my dad also my older brother..."

(CatNap and Dogday feel sad for your loss)

*Dogday start to hug Mary and CatNap nuzzles into her neck*

*Mary blush* "but , I'm okay now-"

(CatNap kiss her and Dogday Rub her breasts)

*Mary Blushes Red* "guys what are you doing..?!"

*CatNap smile* "I'm in heat..."

*Dogday feel the same*

(Dogday go behind Mary and take off her Clothes and Catnap suck on her nipples)

*Mary moans softly* "guys stop.... Aah~"

(Dogday put his dick in Mary's pussy and Catnap put his dick in Mary's pussy too)

*Dogday moans and CatNap moans softly too*

*Dogday and Catnap fuck Mary faster and rough*

*Mary moans louder* "Aaah!~."

*Dogday nuzzles into her neck while moans* "why are you so tight...?".

(Dogday and Catnap cums deeply inside her)

*Mary pant heavily* "CatNap.... Dogday...."

(Dogday and Catnap kiss her cheeks and start to relax with her, one day Mary wake up and go somewhere else and she bump into Huggy wuggy)

*Mary shock* "sorry..."

××××××××××××××××××××××

*huggy wuggy talking to Mary about everything else but Mary smile*

*Dogday bugs Mary from behind*

"D-Dogday what are you doing here?-" *Mary ask*

*Dogday smile* "I miss you a lot"

*Mary just doesn't say anything. She just smiled little bit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CatNap "keep hugging Mary to Make Dogday jealous"

Mary: "can you not, make Dogday jealous please..."

CatNap: "but. I love my Sleepy Angel ~. Why I would be so sweet to you "

(Mary and CatNap went to the Playground)

Mary: "so Catnap do you think about having a Child?"

*CatNap blushes*. "I-i.... No . I don't really... Sorry...". *Lying* "I don't want to be a father "

*Mary smile warmly* "it's ok... But CatNap if you change your mind let me know...".

(Everything possible change but CatNap was still thinking about it)