𝟏𝟐 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞

The angel was woken up by a sudden light hitting her face, making her scrunch her nose and turn away from the source with a groan. But quickly after she got comfortable, the comfortable blanket was ripped off of her. She opened her eyes slowly to look at her body, covered in the robe she wore yesterday.

[Y.N] let out a satisfied hum as she stretched out her arms. "I haven't slept this good in ages." She smiled to Kitty.

The robot girl zoomed towards a full length mirror, a white outfit hanging next to it with accessories lying on a nearby shelf, together with a pair of white boots on the floor. The angel stood from the bed and approached the mirror, looking at the clothes with a perplexed expression.

"Is this outfit for me?" She looked over to Kitty, who simply nodded. "That is... quite a short dress, isn't it?" She chuckled awkwardly, switching her gaze to Kitty, who smiled back.

"It's a gift from Miss Velvette, specially tailored for you." She answered shortly.

The young girl raised her eyebrows, surprised. "For me? Well, that's awfully kind of her." She looked at the outfit again. "This is not the usual style of clothing I wear... but I can't decline such a considerate gesture."

She grabbed the dress off the hangar, studying it briefly. She never wore anything like this before, in Heaven, she only wore long robes, usually tying it with a string at the waist to give it 'character'. She wasn't used to seeing so many accessories, so she looked at Kitty with a lost look on her face.

"Could you help me put this on? I don't want to mess up the outfit." After the robot girl nodded, she let out a sigh of relief.

The girl put on the dress by herself, pulling up two white stockings up her legs and then putting on the boots. She sat on a comfortable chair in front of the mirror watching Kitty pick up various accessories like necklaces, rings, hair pins and placing them on the angel with precision. The band-aid that she received yesterday to aid her cut cheek was also replaced with a new one.

By the end the girl's hair was covered in small bows and pins, on her neck was a white velvet choker with chains and a pendant in the middle, she almost couldn't recognize herself. Kitty was finishing up her natural make-up that made her face really sparkle.

"Wow." She stared at herself, almost in shock about how pretty she was feeling. "Thank you." 

She smiled at the robot girl who only nodded in response, and standing up from the chair her attention was immediately directed to her bare thighs. Her stockings stopped just above the knee, complimented with bows on both sides and her dress was too short to cover her entire leg. She grew uncomfortable again, now seeing how revealing this outfit actually was.

I don't have time to worry about this, I have to get back to the hotel as soon as possible.

The angel took a deep breath and walked out of her room, Kitty following closely behind her. She tried to follow the route they took to get to her bedroom, but everything seemed fuzzy for some reason and she got lost on the way. Finally, she decided to stop by a big door, knocking twice before pushing it open.

Inside, was what looked like a lounge, a round table surrounded by couches and a big TV on the side. On one of the couches though, was a concentrated cloud of pink smoke, small hearts fading in and out of it. An overwhelming smell of strawberries hit her nostrils, making her cough from the impact, as the figure of Valentino appeared in front of the smoke.

"Oh!" His eyes widened and his eyes roamed around the angel's body as he approached closer. "I wasn't expecting to see you here, cariña~" He stood in front of her and he bent down, getting on the girl's level, his eyes looking at everything but her eyes.