Tanjiro x y/n: 😠😳jealously😠😳

Tanjiro p.o.v

Y/n and I was walking through the market place together, gathering food for tonight's dinner. I looked at y/n in their new kimono and they looked stunning, y/n looked at me with those beautiful eye- and I found myself falling deeper and deeper in love. As we held hands walking together; y/n spotted the dongo 🍡🍡🍡 stand.

They instantly went over to the dongo stand, I just smiled. They were so cute like this.

(Imma wrap this up)

After sometime of walking together, I saw a beautiful necklace they might like. I picked up, examining the details and it's beauty. I hope they like it.

"Hey, y/n what do u-?"

I looked over seeing some random stranger flirting with them, I can't tell y/n was uncomfortable and I didn't what came over me, but then inside of me felt rage and fury.

"Excuse me sir, but I'm married." (Y/n)

"Oh come on darlin~ u know I can make u feel good~" (random man)

I instantly went to their side, pulling them away from this stranger; y/n is mine and mine alone. We went home early and I found my self, filled with rage, jealousy, and aroused. Y/n gently touched my shoulder looking up at me, and they tried comforting me but.. what I was feeling was different.

"Hey, it okay.." (y/n)

"No. It's not."

"I know but I'm yours, and yours alone."

Y/n p.o.v

He just turned to look down at me with a piercing glare, this ain't 4he tanjiro I know. I looked up at him; then he just grabbed me and kissed me deep on the lips- my breathe hitched from the unexpected action, but soon found myself melting in his arms. I felt his tounge explode every inch of my mouth; leaving me breathless.

He then pinned me to the wall; both his hand was on the side of my face. Tanjiros cheeks was red, and his eyes stared into mine. I had to admit this was kinda hot. He gently lifted my chin, and kissed me again. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck- bringing him closer.

All I could remember was tanjiro, touching me all over my exposed body; leaving bite marks and his hands tracing all over my figure.

"Tanjiro~"

I felt him eneter me, leaving my mouth open with no sound coming out. My back arched off the bed; and he held onto me. After getting adjusted- he immediately started fuckin me like a wild beast. Tanjiro was normally gentle; but the day.. Tanjiro must've still be jealous. And it felt so good. The pleasurable feeling flowed through my body, making my body tremble.

"Ohh~Tanjiro~!!"

He went deep and faster inside me, making me noan louder as the bed creak beneath us- he buried his face in the crook of my neck; then bite me.

"Ur mine~mine~mine~" (Tanjiro)

He whispered in my ear repeatedly; not slowing down but deepenin his thrusts, while make the friction between my legs. I felt close to the edge as he continued to fuck me with aggression, but he was close too. His thrusts started getting sloppy and making more lwed sounds, besides the sound of skin slapping skin.

"Tanjiro please~!!"

"Tell me ur mine~" (tanjiro)

"I- ahh~ yours~"

"Louder~" (tanjiro)

"I'm yours~ ohh fuck~"

"Louder~!!" (Tanjiro)

"I'm yours~!!"

With that he released inside me, and I came myself. But when I looked up at him- I can still see that anger in his eyes. But I know he wasn't done with me. Oh boy. From the evening sun till noon, my body was tired. Legs trembling, my mind blurry, and tears of pleasure streaming down my face. I looked over seeing tanjiro- sweatin, and trying to catch his breath.

I gently took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He looked over at me and smiled shyly with blush.

"I'm sorry y/n, I don't know what got into me." (Tanjiro)

"Ur okay dear~plus I enjoyed it~"

"But it still feels like I only used u like a to-" (tanjiro)

I cut him off with a kiss, and he accepted it. I decided to take my revenge and top him, but no I'm not gonna ride him. I wanna peg him. So lifted his legs, and threw them over my shoulders. He blushed red from.the unexpected action, and I licked my lips and just gave him a smirk.

"Y/n..~what are u-"(tanjiro)

"It's ur turn. Darlin~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this story and this was requested

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

I hope this up to ur expectations, cuz I was tied and sleep to finish this so will have to do

I hope this up to ur expectations, cuz I was tied and sleep to finish this so will have to do. But any I hope yall enjoy now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if u have a request go ahead and drop them in the comments.

And vote if u want pt 2.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.