𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

Phoenix, Arizona

"Girls wake up or you'll miss your flight!" René shouted from the living room.

Emilia woke up to feel a pair of hands on her cheeks, gently squeezing them.

"M-Mama" the little platinum child babbled.

"Hello my child, how did my baby wake up?" The girl greeted, taking the boy in her arms and wrapping him in a warm hug to which the little boy let out a laugh.

Between games and tickling, Emilia dressed Alexander in black jeans, a light brown sweater, a blue jean jacket and some converse tennis shoes the color of the sweater. Emi put on the same clothes as her son and left the room, taking the boy. child holding hands.

Leaving the house they found Bella looking at the horizon with a cactus in her hand, trying to be dramatic, she just sighed and got into the car, minutes later Bella arrived and sat next to her, Alexander had been left in the middle but at that moment After Bella got into the car, she quickly focused on her mother's legs.

"B-Bad" the boy murmured in his mother's arms.

"Don't worry honey, you're okay, we'll go to Grandpa Charlie so you can meet him, aren't you excited?" The oldest asked, taking her baby's hands.

"Yeah!" I answer with a laugh.

Luckily the trip was calm until we reached Forks, the sisters took their suitcases and Alex saw everything with curiosity, many people were amazed seeing the mother and her son, they were both beautiful, some took photographs of them, some children greeted them and people smiled at them.

Emilia and Alexander responded with kindness and courtesy, they were leaving the airport when Emilia saw the police patrol at the entrance.

"Dad!" She said taking her suitcase and Alex in her arms to walk faster towards the man.

"My little star" said the oldest hugging his daughter, they lasted a few seconds in that hug when they separated.

"Dad, I want to introduce you to Alexander, my sweetheart, he is your grandfather Charlie," the youngest presented.

"Hello Grandpa" Alex greeted.

"Hello little one, how much you have grown, I only saw you in photographs, I am glad to have you home"

"Hi Charlie," Bella said, trying to sound shy.

"How about Bella?" Charlie asked with some tension, he and Bella were never that close, especially when she decided not to visit him again years ago.

The four of them were in the car, Emilia was taking photographs on her professional camera, a gift from her stepfather, while Alex was taking photographs from her instant camera that was a gift from her grandmother Renee, three photographs came out of it, when Emi shook them a little she noticed something. In one, when it was revealed, there was a silver spot in the forest, it looked like an animal, only huge. She put the photo in front of Alex and asked him.