CHAPTER 1-10

CHAPTER 1

  The classroom is bright and spacious, the teacher speaks Mandarin and wears a suit, the blackboard is very large, and the students all wear nice and pure school uniforms.

  Mu Qingli felt incredible about all this. There was a small mirror inside the desk. She reached out and opened it and took a look. This face was exactly the same as her previous life!

  Is she reborn?

  How old are you back?

  It doesn't matter how old she is. How could she have had the chance to go to school in her previous life? How could she have had the chance to go to such a good school.

  Where is this.

  "Mu Qingli! Look in the mirror in class, you're only good for this." On the podium, the teacher's voice was heard, and a piece of chalk was thrown over. At the same time, Mu Qingli looked up and looked over. The teacher's accuracy was probably very good, and it hit Mu Qingli right between the eyebrows.

  Mu Qingli stood up suddenly and was about to apologize.

  Suddenly, his head hurt and his vision went dark. Mu Qingli fainted and fell down heavily.

  The classroom was noisy and noisy, surrounded by the sound of chairs and tables being moved. Mu Qingli, who had just fainted, could still feel a little movement. Did her classmates care about her?

  However.

  Then she heard only jeers.

  "You don't even bother to look in the mirror in class and you deliberately scare the teacher. Yuqin, you sister is really not a good person."

  "Teacher, you don't have to be afraid. This is Mu Qingli. She has a lot of drama. Find someone to carry her to the infirmary and she will wake up by herself."

  "Don't stand around, go back to your seat." The voice came from the teacher. He walked up to Mu Qingli and asked the two female classmates next to Mu Qingli to help Mu Qingli up.

  And asked them to carry Mu Qingli to the infirmary.

  "Teacher, I don't want to...I can't carry it either." Chen Yao refused. She didn't want to have too much contact with this new transfer student, and she was very dishonest and always bullied Mu Yuqin. Born into a wealthy family, she understands this kind of bullying best.

  Relying on his real daughter, he acted recklessly.

  I don't know how long the Mu family can tolerate her.

  Mu Yuqin also has a good temper.

  "Teacher, let me do it." Mu Yuqin stood up from her seat, walked to Mu Qingli, reached out and touched Mu Qingli's face, and called out, "Sister."

  Mu Qingli fainted and naturally made no sound, but for some reason, she seemed to have a God's perspective and could observe everything here.

  "Sorry to trouble this classmate."

  "Let's go to the infirmary with the teacher, and contact the parents by the way. If you really feel uncomfortable, it's best to go to the hospital." The teacher is the history teacher of this class, and he is relatively young and gentle.

  [The real and fake daughters are still in their first year of high school. 】

  [The gears of fate begin to turn. 】

  These two sentences came to Mu Qingli's mind, but she knew what the second sentence meant. The gears of fate began to turn. When she could show up at school, she already knew that the gears of fate were turning. , and it turned very vigorously.