27

ARJUN

I poured some Baingan bhurta in my bowl keeping the bowl on the plate near the gas stove.
I waited impatiently, pressing my fingers in the wheat dough.

"Siya yaar, jaldi aao!" I tasted some Bhurta after dipping my fingers in my bowl.

"Nahi aaungi!" She whined coming out of the room in her green kurti with white pants and hairs open with front ones tucked back with a clutcher.

"Why?"

"You can't even listen to me and expect me to do as you wish to stay in this house." She said sternly, picking up her rolling pin.

"Ok. I will listen to you from now. I will ask you everything before doing any work." I sighed.

"You are just saying!!" She frowned taking some dough, rolling it.

"No." I said advancing my plate towards her in which she kept the hot chapatis . Pouring some ghee on it, I waited for her to keep next one.

"Yeh bahar le jaa sakta hu?"
She frowned first, later glaring at me.

"Okay okay. I understood." I brought the plate out towards dining table.
Relishing into the spicy Baingan ka Bhurta, I waited for her to bring next chapati.

⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

"Main so jaaun?" I asked her as we laid naked inside the blanket.

"You didn't asked before doing anything minutes back?!" She glared at me.
She hit her fingers on my chest and turned herself around.
I shifted myself towards her, hiding her thin body in my embrace. My arms wrapped around her waist while palm kept near her breast.

Enough to drive a simple man like me crazy!

"Siya." She hummed.

"Turn around." She didn't agreed making me frown. I shifted my hands down on her, curving them around her and soon they had their own mind. Looking at Siya moving her legs in an attempt to rub herself while her lips pressed hard against each other and head arching back. Her shoulders shook while her slim waist moved in sync with my finger's movement as it neared.

She turned around after it , clutching my shoulders. And it happened again, making me desire her more and more with each passing thrust.

⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

"Take your tiffin." I held the strap of my tiffin from her hand and she turned back towards the stove.

"Should I go to office?" I smirked at her teasingly, my hands loosely surrounded around her form.

"Arjun." She whined glaring at me. I chuckled, walking towards the gate while she followed me.

"Arjun." She said softly.

"Yes." I turned around.

"tum aaj jaldi aa sakte ho kya.. Office se?" She asked.

I clearly wanted to agree, who wouldn't want to come home before the usual timings but I couldn't after noticing how less my seniors are expecting from me even after four months.

"Why?" I asked.

"Bahar chalenge!"

"Maybe, an hour sooner." I could adjust atleast this much if I would work during my break hours and cutting off some chit-chats I do before departing from office.

"Okay." She smiled seeing me off till the gate.

I waved her bye before started off the engine.

                                 ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙