[part-24]

On the other hand when everyone was calming Jungkook down....jisoo went to a corner and called iu.....

•Jisoo:madam what will we do now if that little kid said everything to jungkook then.....
•Iu:gosh jisoo why didn't you just killed him there by hanging with the fan.....what will we do now....and for that kid...I can't even marry Jungkook.....
•Jisoo:madam I have a friend who is a nurse so if you give me permission then I can say her to kill that child by giving any wrong medicine....
•Iu:oh my god jisoo then do it.....
•Jisoo: anyways what will you do now , Jungkook sir has rejected to marry you......
•Iu:I know but who is the guy who bought that kid here huh??
•Jisoo:I don't know and there was no one in the house that time and I also closed every doors then....
•Iu:leave it for now , anyways go to your that friend and say her everything......

Then jisoo said okay and went to her friend secretly......

•Jisoo:hey Nancy.....

•Nancy:oh my jisoo you here

•Nancy:oh my jisoo you here....what happened who is admitted here....
•Jisoo: actually Nancy I have some work for you.... please don't say me no...you are my childhood bestfriend..... please and also you work here please only you can help me....
•Nancy:okay now stop .....and say what do you want huh....
•Jisoo: actually Nancy.....i want you to kill a kid for me.... please Nancy ,I will give you money for it...
•Nancy: what but buddy I can't......I am a nurse and my work is to save people not kill them.....
•Jisoo: please Nancy please 🥺🥺 I will give you as much money you want but please.... don't reject to do it.....
•Nancy: okay okay.......say me I will do it but first promise me that you will give me the money.....
•Jisoo:I will....😊😊
•Nancy:*then she wore a mask and went towards Taekookie's cabin and was about to enter there but Jungkook stopped her*
•Jungkook:umm nurse didn't you came a while ago....and now....
•Nancy:listen mister I am nurse and I have to take care of the patient so please don't teach me just let me enter.....
•Jungkook:I am sorry sister ,but when can we meet him......
•Nancy:soon.....[saying it she went inside the room and closed the door......]umm aww he is really a very cute little boy....but I think you have to die....my boy.....[saying it she went towards the medicine area and took a poison......and insert it into a injection.....then again went towards taekookie.....]so ready to die......[saying it she was about to inject it to taekookie but suddenly a hand stopped him....she looked at the person with shocking eyes]what are you doing in here huh..... don't you know that doctor hasn't given any permission to enter here.......
•??:listen sister this is my question,what are you doing here with this poison huh.....
•Nancy:wh...at poison....what are you saying huh.....leave me I have to inject this medicine to the kid.....
•??:shut up...how can you do this huh....when you came to became a nurse... didn't you promise to save life...but what are you doing here huh....you are going to kill a kid....while entering here didn't you see how much his father is crying for him....if it happened to your kid then.....say me.....
•Nancy:I....I....*looking down*
•??:You are a nurse......you can't end a life...you know for it you can loose your job and your whole carrier will be destroyed...and how can you kill this innocent kid huh.....
•Nancy:I am sorry.....I am sorry....I shouldn't have listen to jisoo.....I am sorry..for some money I was about to kill this innocent life....and also I should have ruined my carrier...thanks... for opening my eyes....and show me the right path.....
•??: it's okay....see I have a request to you... don't say to anyone that I came here okay...and if jisoo asked you about the poison thing......then say her that the doctor caught you...and gave you a warning...and also don't say about me okay......
•Nancy:okay I will not ......then I will take my leave now...but wait how you enter here....
•??:you don't have to know...now go...[Nancy nodded and went away then ?? Sat beside taekookie and started rubbing his hairs softly....and suddenly taekookie opened his eyes slowly...and seeing ?? he became very happy and hugged him]
•Taekookie:v....v unkie....
•V:my sweetheart how are you huh.....
Taekookie:unkie you know....iu aunty is bad .....and also jisoo aunty they killed my mumma....and also wanted to kill me...she pushed me from the stairs....😭😭i don't want iu aunty as my mumma....she is bad..but I think dadda has married her.....
•V:baby calm down calm down......I know everything and I know you don't want iu to be your mom.......you know baby your dadda is not married yet......
•Taekookie: really
•V:hmm...baby if I say you something will you listen to me.....
•Taekookie: everything unkie......
•V:then don't say anything to your dadda now...okay.... Don't say....
•Taekookie:WHAT??

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Then nancy went out the cabin and Jungkook again asked her about taekookie then she smiled and said that he is okay......
then left....after that she went to jisoo......

•Nancy: sorry jisoo when I was about to Inject it the doctor came and caught me then he gave me a warning that if I do it again then he will kick me out of the hospital and also inform the police so sorry and I don't want your money....my career is more important than your problem I am sorry......
•Jisoo:Nancy what the hell are you saying huh....
•Nancy:yes I am saying the truth...just get lost....I have other patients to check so bye....I hope we don't meet again...[saying it she went away and jisoo became very angry ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is all imagination.....so please don't take it as serious...and if u don't like it u can leave gladly.......and I am saying.....it can be happy ending or sad ending too....I don't know.........and it will contain blood and many more.....if u are uncomfortable u can leave gladly.....and yes main couple is taekook...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and yes main couple is taekook

Waiting.....