Chapter 12

"All right, you got one chance to hit them here, Dom." Mr Nobody's voice came over the radio as they all drove towards the cars and bus. "You miss, they'll make it to their black site and they'll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey. The device and your chance of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good."

"That ain't gonna happen." Dom replies into the radio

"I'll see you at the pickup." Mr Nobody finished

"Ramsey will be in the bus." Brian's voice came a few moments later

"Then let's do this." Letty replied as the come closer to the vehicles, they cars behind the bus move next to each other and the backs open revealing guns.

"Oh, shit!" Mutters Milly as they begin shooting, everyone swerving to miss almost ending up in the trees.

"Tej, shield!" Dom yells over the radio

"I'm on the way." Tej replies moving up to the front

"All right, formation." Dom says as everyone moves behind Tej so he could shield them.

"Punch it!" Dom tells Milly, she nods inching forward on her seat to push down the pedal down further, hitting the back of Brian. Brian got the memo and did the same followed by Letty and Tej. Tej drove straight in between the two cars causing them to flip, ending up in the bushes.

Dom and Tej drive forward and shoot a bomb into either side of the bus to blow the back off, before they have a chance to do anything else the side opens and a row of guns come out the side.

"Get out of the way!" Brian yelled to Tej over the radio, they start shooting and Tej half looses control and gets sent into the bushes, Brian almost ending up in the cliff.

"Those aren't guns, those are goddamn cannons!" Tej yells as he brings the car back into the road "Armour-piercing rounds!"

Milly looks over at Dom as he brings the arrow out, before looking over at Letty.

"Hook them up." Dom tells Letty over the radio, the two release the arrows and they shoot into the back of the bus.

"Brian, Tej, blow it!" Dom orders once the arrows were hooked in. The bombs on the side blows.
"Lock it up." Dom says to Letty and Milly, the two girls slam there foot on the break, and pull the back of the bus off, it's flys straight passed them into the car behind taking it out.

"Brian, you're up." Dom says into the radio as Milly speeds up again. Brian pushed his windscreen off and Climbs onto the bonnet, Tej pushes Brian's car closer to the front

"A Little closer, Tej!" Brian yells, Tej speeds up and Brian jumps lunching himself onto the bus. He tackles one of the guards throwing him off the bus.

Brian disappears out of view and soon returns with a girl in front of him, Milly inches forward waiting for them to jump on the car

"Come on! Closer!" Brian yells to his sister, but she couldn't get much closer "You're gonna have to jump." Brian tells the girl

"No! No! NO!" She yelled

"We don't have time! Come on!" Brian pushed "get your ass up here!"

"We gotta get out of here. Come on. Look at me! Look at me!" Brian tried

"I'm not jumping!" Ramsey yells

"You don't jump, we're gonna die. Okay?" Brian tells her "You're jumping. Come on!"

"One..." Brian starts before pushing her "Two!" Ramsey lands on the bonnet, and Dom reaches to help her in, but another car comes out of nowhere and rams into the side, almost sending Ramsey flying. Dom and Milly both look out the window only to be faced by Deckard Shaw.