[5]

(March, 29 2024)
Vote for characters to be love interests in the firstest chapter! Im gonna pick 3-4 characters that gets the most votes, closing in April 1, 2024

Anyways have fun with this rushed chapter i pulled outta my ass

i swear im making the next chapter longer and ill add more Oliver crumbs

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1111 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙄𝙏 wasn't too long before the white and black haired color girl found you

"Hey! where did you go? i thought you got kidnapped!" Zip exclaimed, pulling your arm with a worried expression.

You could only smile at her nervously, sweat dripping down your face.

"Sorry.." you apologize, clearly saying sorry since you were the one that left anyways.

"Hey! no need to apologize! it's Edward's fault anyways!" Zip says, grinning.

You KINDA felt bad for the guy.

------------

Zip was dragging you EVERYWHERE, if she goes there, you go there. If she goes that way, you go that way. She basically knows wherever you are, wherever you go, she's not too far. She even knows your address, you never even told her.

She only left you alone whenever someone would point it out, or if she's with Oliver and Edward. She also leaves you alone if someone else is with you, she wouldn't mind to pull you with her if its Engel, she says its bad to hang out with him, blaming him to have birds in his hair because of his feathers. When she's just aware he has feelings for you.

Her two friends noticed this behavior of hers, she was hanging out with them more less likely just to give almost all of her time to you. Oliver was curious of what made her do this, why you though? That attitude of hers towards you was highly suspicious.

Maybe he can find out what was so interesting about you to get Zip head over heels for you. Even Edward was curious.

You were talking with Ruby and Bubble, you managed to get closer to the two girls, they were calm the most of the time, thats one thing you liked the most about them.

Ruby has a white flat-screened television for her head. Her black monitor shows box-shaped eyes, eyebrows, a mouth, and cheeks, which are all saturated pink. She wears a pink bow to the right of her screen. Her hair is blonde and knee-length. Ontop if her are two black horns, with a rainbow connecting them. Ruby's torso is also white, alongside her boxy hands. Her upper torso contains a pink, yellow, and blue rectangle, while her lower torso has a rainbow. Her arms and legs are black, and she has four claw-like fingers. She were colorful leg warmers, which are also pink, yellow and blue. Her tail resembles a black plug with white tips.