10 | An uneducated five-year old

Song: Stuck With You
Artist's Name: Ariana Grande
& Justin Bieber

Elara"What're you gonna do? Cry about it?"I shut my eyes, calming myself down

Elara
"What're you gonna do? Cry about it?"
I shut my eyes, calming myself down. Scarlett looks at me, with widened eyes.

She knows what I'm capable of, when I'm angry *Furious* I turn to him glaring intensely.

He just stands there smirking at me like a drunk idiot. I march to him, about to slap him.. but I control myself.

"Why would I cry now?" I say calmly. "Because. you're. a. Cry. Ba. By." I roll my eyes scoffing, "Last time I checked you're the one who's gonna be crying."

"And why's that?"
"Look at you. You look pathetic next to me, just like a fucking barbarian that's hungry for sex— and it wouldn't be helping that I'm constantly dumping you. You fucking barbarian."

His smirk disappears, as he clenches his jaw. "Don't let that ego get to you too much— oh, and Blondies aren't my type." He whispers the last part, making me furious.

I finally can't take it, I raise my hand and slap the living daylights out of him. He rubs his cheek in pain.

"You slap like a girl." He chuckles, making me even angrier. I then slap his other cheek, making his whole face red.

He holds his hand to his cheeks. "You have the pain tolerance of a boy." I whisper to him, before heading out the theater with the girls.

"He's so exhausting. He's like an uneducated five-year old." I roll my eyes saying that.

"At least he doesn't call you sexy anymore." Sienna says chuckling. "Well I'll make that slap a punch if he would call me that again."

⭒ ☆⋆The Next Day⋆☆⭒

"Elara."
I snap my head to my door, to see Ethan leaning on it. "Why?" I ask not looking up from my phone.

"Can I talk to you?" I nod, putting down my phone. He sits by me on the bed. "So what'd you wanna talk about?"

"Lucas." I roll my eyes. "What exactly do we need to talk about, that involves that barbarian." He rolls his eyes at me playfully.

"Stay away from him. I don't want you dating him, or flirting with him." I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Elara. You're my little sister. I know how he's like. He's an asshole, and he'll just hurt you and break your heart."

"I'm only doing this for you Elle. I hate him for a reason." That was the last thing he said before walking out.

Strange.