𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 - 𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓱

*Unedited*

Author's POV

Author's POV

"The second is that this marriage would be temporary. A six-month arrangement until we can be divorced by the consideration of the law, and third I will need a spare room in this house during the duration of my stay that has mostly unbreakable items that can be restored time and again with soundproof walls. If you agree, we may proceed, or let's wait for the annulment and call off the marriage in front of the guests," Reeva set her foot down. If she had to be a bitch to get her way. She would be. They just knew her aversion to relationships. They didn't know why and they would never know.

She looked at Aditya and said, "The condition for marrying me is that you would never announce to the world that I am your wife"

"I accept only if you never forget who you belong to for every breath we take in this marriage with all your heart," Aditya said while the undertone of possessiveness in his voice held all the family members shocked.

"You mean a true marriage of six months in exchange for remaining anonymous?" she questioned.

"I mean, you fudging devote your heart, soul, and body to this marriage for its entire duration," Aditya said.

"I don't even believe in that concept," Reeva argued.

"Not every belief is permanent brillo de mi vida. Either this or we are revealing my bride to the world," Aditya said with an unmistakable air of conclusiveness.

"Are you threatening me, Mr. Roy?" Reeva asked with a tilt of her chin while he smiled in response, taking the breaths away from Riya and Siddarth seeing their son express emotions so freely around her.

"I don't threaten people, Mrs. Roy. I simply state their impending reality," Aditya answered while she responded to his words with an eye roll. Knowing he won't back down, she made up her mind.

"Fine!" she agreed, and everyone started leaving the room after the contract was signed by both Aditya and Reeva. The last ones to exit were Reeva and Aditya. Before she could depart, she was cornered by Aditya's masculine frame. He stepped forward towards her like a predator circling its prey while she stepped back to maintain the distance. As he kept moving forward, she gasped as her back touched the wall.

She was now caged between Aditya and the wall. He pressed his hands against both sides of the wall, effectively trapping her. She looked at him as he leaned forward towards her face. His hot breath fanned on her lips and she looked away, not wanting to lose herself in his gorgeously enchanting self. His stubble slowly touched her cheek as he whispered in her ears, making a buzz travel through her spine.

"Mr. Roy.."

"From now all your lies are mine and all my truths are yours. Because everything comes after you to me, Mrs. Aditya Roy," Aditya's cold fingers touched her nape as he said those words, making her breathe heavily. His touch was soft, alluring, and demanding, unlike what was expected from his frosty self. Her hands shot out to push him away as they landed on his chest but stopped seeing him pull out a pendant hidden under her blouse. The diamond ring sparkled as the locket of the pendant and was in the shape of a star. Suddenly she was pulled forward as her pendant got attracted to his simple band that had the mould of a star which could fit her ring exactly in it.