0; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮

« “ promise me, you'll be happy, even if i am in heaven, my child

« “ promise me, you'll be happy, even if i am in heaven, my child. ” »

—[name] chun, 2XXX

最終日

‹ deserving fame, prologue ›

——————————————————

‹ ‘ 3rd person POV ’ ›

A HEART RATE MONITOR
was heard.

there layed a terminally ill patient, who is destined to die today.

the date today is the 14th of july.

oh how cruel the gods were to the poor innocent patient.

it will only be 2 more hours till his designated death.

to be truthful, the patient thought that  where he is; wasn't a hospital at all.

since his illness is newly discovered, he had seen corrupted doctors who seethed for knowledge, looking at him; hungrily.

[name], a visitor has come to savour your last hours. a doctor who [name] hadn't known of alerted him of the upcoming visitor.

alright... please let them come in. the patient replied, pushing himself to a sitting position.

the doctor nodded, as he opened the door, letting a teen come in the room.

the unknown doctor left the room, seemingly knowing that he shouldn't interrupt the precious meeting.

papa..? the teen's voice called out, slowly and nervousily coming towards the patient.

w..why are you so pale..? Akatsu called out, questioning innocently.

did you not get more vitamins in your body...? the teen held the patient's hand.

aha.. no my dear, i simply am sick. the patient, the member of the rich family Chun, had replied, smiling through the unbearable pain.

grandpa told me you're leaving soon... i-is that true..? the adopted japanese child questioned yet again.

no, I'll just watch over you— but you will never see me. [name] rephrased, patting the Japanese child.

i'll never see your face ever again...? the adopted child's face went pale, not as pale as his father's face though.

yes, but I'll always be with you. need not worry, Akatsu. the father smiled.

and just like that, 2 hours went by, as Akatsu was forced out of the room.

hah... how embarrassing. my lastname doesn't appeal to my current situation at all, huh? the only biological son of the Chun family sighed.

but, after that, [name] felt something in his throat.

desperate not to be chocked instead of dying of an illness, the patient coughed violently.

blood seeped through the pale hands, as [name] only smiled.

hah... death really seems to need me.. the patient joked to himself, no one in his room.

you're so cold father, not even visiting your own blood-related son even in his final moments.. the son of the Chun family was starting to loose his vision, blur slowly seeping in his eyes.

did you really despise me so much— you did not visit me? because of your work...? [name] smiled painfully.

we used to have such a great friendship, dad. what happened to that? [name] only sighed, before coughing in another painful 2 minutes, blood painting on the white sheets and his clothes.

i am truly sorry Akatsu, truly... i wish i could return time— even if my soul is not in my original body. [name] apologized to his adopted child that left moments ago.

i would have spent so much time with you— if not for this wretched illness. forgive me yet again, my child. i promise you, if i do return back time— i will continue to adopt you. Chun  smiled, even in his last moments.

that's where it all ended.

with the past baker and father gone, the child was set in care of the grandfather.

the grandfather neglected the child; as he mourned for his now dead son.

[ ‹ welcome master, we hope you'll enjoy this adventure. › ]

——————————————————

« “ papa... why did you break our promise to be together for ever? i miss you... ” »

— Chun Akatsu, 2XXX

最終日’ [ ✓ ]

‹ deserving fame, prologue ›

★ words; 685 ★

§ = i just wanted to say; Ryu Gunwoo and [name] are from different timelines, where [name] died when the survival show was on it's final episode, and Ryu which had lived far in the future after [name]'s death, [name] will be referred to as a different name, because he woke up in a body which wasn't his, like Ryu Gunwoo.