12

Heyyyyy.....
Let's begin.....

A/n pov

Jangkook-good girl .

Yn just stand still lowering her head . She was feeling really disgusting. She was silently crying .

Yn pov.
I felt disgusting by looking them especially at Jangkook. What did he do .?
Why?
What was that mean?
Should i tell suminaa about this?
Yesterday that and today this?
Why is this happening to me ?
Whyyy whyy just fucking whyy..?

I am crying silently. I got back into reality when i felt a hard grip on my arm .
I look up and meet anger eyes they were pretty as heaven. But dark as hell. They were deep as ocean and scary as sea . They look like eyes of Greek god but at same time they look like eyes of a merciless devil . They were like hypnotizing me . I was lost in those beautiful eyes . Cause they were just perfect.

I came back into reality by realizing what a Im thinking.

A/n pov

Jimin- what are you thinking babygirl ?(smirk)

Yn - huhh....? Noth-hin-ng .(sweating)

Jimin- look like Jangkook didn't satisfy you .(Smirk)

Yn- huhhh? (Confused)

Namjoon- let this bitch go Jimin. Don't waste your time on a whore like her.

Jimin- but just imagine how will this bitch look under us begging us to stop . (Laugh like a maniac)

Jin- I m just w8ing for that fucking day when we will ruin her body.

Yn- why are taking like that . ( scared )

Jimin was about to say something but suddenly heard someone shouting yn name . He look back an d saw her aunt coming toward them . He leaves her hand .

Jimin-just fucking shut you mouth or else you know what can we do.

Yn- o-oka-a-ay (scared as hell)

(yhea im afraid of oceans and seas , im afraid of depthness of oceans )(that doesn't mean that im afraid of water . Im afraid of what was inside it)(I know no one ask me but .....aishh just leave it ...){ ur author was crazy, so don't mind}

Next chapter was going to come soon till then take care .

Beyyyyyy.........

I M INNOCENT AS FUCK

YOU KNOW 😏😏(mooneeii)

Beyyyyyyy.....