ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀꜱ (ᴍɪ)•𐦍

Hey!

I don't know if my views matters, or not. But I still wanna state my views on the matter going on between Rohit and Hardik.

I'm sorry, if my opinions hurts your thoughts, but still it won't really effect me as, if people are not mature enough to overcome a change within a Franchise, then stop watching IPL because it's all about Money, anyway.

We lost the world 19 November 2023, The one name that was all around the sociol media, was Hardik Pandya.

If hardik was there, we could've won, if ishan would have batted instead on shubhan, we could have won.

I get it, but it doesn't give you all to straight up downgrade the players who have Played for us.

People of India has always remembered hardik to play, important knocks, but what about now?

You just leave him like that?

It's the management Team of Mumbai Indians that should be bashed.

Think logically, why would they want hardik when they have Rohit? They offered him the captaincy.

And if you seriously think a player who wasn't even there when we played World Cup last year can just outdate the Captain of India, Rohit Sharma then there's something wrong in your head. Get it checked please.

Instead of Hating Hardik, please demand answers from Mumbai Indians, not just him.

And I'm saying this because we are Indians.

We play our best always, in all formats.

We shouldn't hate our own players, and even not the Opposite team,

They are playing, Entertaining us, And Do so much hard work than you think to stay in the form.

Money isn't the only thing that drives them to stay fit, it's also their Love, Passion, And Determination to win and to play For India.

Please stop spreading Hate, Don't hate Hardik, Don't let those fake Posters of rumours on Instagram effect you.

You guys just go on hating hardik and Supporting Rohit, it's absolutely fine, your opinion. Rohit deserves the captaincy I know.

But what about hardik? He is suffering from the Immense Hate, Do you think he wouldn't be effected? He is a human afterall. Who feels Things, who see things. People even commented on Natasha's post like crazy, it's so much worse than you think, Even Ishan post just because he practices with Hardik,

Please, it's getting too much! Stop.

If you want answers, there could be many other ways to get it, but just spreading hate isn't going to do anything but effect the mental health of The players.