What its like dating him Part 3

You being the only person, who is able to calm him down when he is stressed, really hyper or upset in general.

If you leave your phone next to him, chances are he's gonna take a bunch of selfies and put some of them as your background and he might leave you cute messages on your notes app too.

He loves to go star gazing with you because he can hold you close and not have to worry about being photographed constantly.

He would do anything and everything to make you laugh because it's his favorite thing to hear.

He would definitely take random videos of you and him for when he goes on tour and can't be with you.

He would also ride on those stuffed animals on wheels and race you on them around the mall.

He would rile Marley up and then leave her all hyper with you, when he leaves for the studio.

He loves to show off his cooking skills for you and when you guys get bored you have little cook offs in the kitchen.

He would wake you up in the morning by kissing you and if that didn't work then he'd gently shake you. If that still didn't work then he would have Marley jump up on the bed and help him wake you up.

He would follow the sidewalk, parking lot and all of the other rules. ❤️

If he had to be gone over your birthday or your anniversary, he would be sure to surprise you on the date (a.k.a. your birthday or your anniversary) and hand you your gift.

He would definitely take care of you if you were sick or upset about anything.

He would leave his phone with you when he goes on stage because he knows that you won't lose it.

He would definitely take pictures of you when you're not looking and may or may not post them depending on how funny they look.

If you don't like a food or condiment that he likes, he will gladly take it off your hands for you.

He would totally put stuff out of your reach and only help you reach it, if you gave him a kiss first.

He loves to cuddle, literally I can totally see that being a thing with you both and you both want to just be cuddling forever if that's even possible .

He is really romantic, but he only shows this side with you and no one else.

He wants you and Marley to be best friends, because that's what you are to him. Well in Marley's case she's his furry best friend and you are his best friend who is also his girlfriend.

____________________________________
Hey Guys, this is the third and final part. I really hope that you like this. -Jess 🙃✌️❤️