Chapter-36: The French Love

Hey guys I noticed something- so there's very little votes and comments in first few chaps. I won't ask you to comment but can you please go back and vote if you haven't already. Would mean a lot to me! 

TARGET VOTE: 4300

WEEK-11

When Ahaan invited me to Kabir's birthday bash, the first thought in my head was what was I going to gift him? We were friends now but I didn't practically know anything about his likes and dislikes

When Ahaan invited me to Kabir's birthday bash, the first thought in my head was what was I going to gift him? We were friends now but I didn't practically know anything about his likes and dislikes. I wanted to give him something as nice as him. Flowers? No who on earth just shows up with flowers. If it was someone else I wouldn't have thought so much but it was Kabir. For the first time, I was about to gift him something and I owed him my fifty jhumkas and those seven flowers which he had bought for me on our date. Stop thinking so much Shayra! Just give anything you would give others. What would I give others? Perfumes and all.

Hence, I got him ten different gifts. I think I went a little overboard considering the fact, Noor and Dua were the shopaholics not me. Well it's the thought that counts, at least that much I have learned about him for all our hangouts. After Ahaan's sudden thunderbolt I was more interested to know about their so-called fake dating. But as we approached Dua, Alizeh explained me the whole plan. "How did you agree to help that Azaan after everything?"

"As much as I hate to admit he may not be that bad." She sighed.

"I'll see what lies he spun to make you believe in him." I told her cynically.

We gave Dua a giant hug, after all I heard about what happened last week with her family and Azaan's. Before long Noor joined us, "Got the time to visit us Mrs. Rehman." I teased her.

"SHUT UP! It's not that bracelet what Alisha is talking about okay he told me." Noor flushed.

"Don't tell me you're stupid enough to fall for his lies. Didn't you see how he turned red when Alisha exposed him." Alizeh told her as I spilled the tea to Dua.

"That's such a big thing! How are you taking it so casually Noor?" Dua questioned her astonished.

"Well, because I don't think it's true. Simple." She told us.

"You idiot, stupid fool when will you realize that Ahaan is completely whipped for you." Alizeh scolded her.

"Who the hell sends seventeen plushies when the girl he claims to hate just asked for one." I pointed out. Noor had freaked out two days ago when Ahaan had sent over birthday gifts to her place and gave us a group call. Her family was quite impressed seeing Ahaan's care towards Noor and her cousin Hania burned with jealousy seeing the bracelet Noor was wearing right now,

"And the jewellery kept for his future wife!" Dua pointed out along with me.

"I'm pretty sure Alisha's mistaken because that rich brat does not care." Noor defended. Let her be in denial I thought.