Wake up

Becky's pov

I woke up when the sunlight Hit my eyes. I felt a hand on my waist. I looked beside me and saw an angel sleeping beside me naked.

I blushed remembering what happened yesterday. I don't know how many times we made love but it was the best.

And she's too wild in bed. I'm not complaining cause it was amazing.

I moved closer to her and planted kisses on her face.

She groaned but opened her eyes and smiled. This smile I fell in love with.

"The best way to wake someone up" she said and smiled

"Morning love" I said and she kissed me.

"Good morning too, my love" i blushed and kissed her.

"How did you sleep " i asked her

"Best sleep ever" she said and snuggled closer to me.

"As much as I love to stay in bed, we have to get up Finn's gonna come here directly when he wakes up and we have a wedding to attend, baby" I said and she frowned. I kissed her frown.

"Let's take a shower together " I said and made her stand up.

Freen's pov

I'm getting ready for the wedding now. Becky said we will leave after the wedding, cause she has some business to finish so i already packed my bags too.

After getting ready, i went out and saw my baby boy holding a flower. I went behind him and carried him. He was surprised, but when he saw that it was me. He smiled

"Mama" he yelled in joy

"Hey there my baby" I said and kissed him

"It's for you mama" he said and gave me a flower.

"Aww my sweet baby" I said and embraced him.

"Should I be jealous of our son" I heard Becky's voice. I turned around and saw her in an olive suit which matches my light green dress.

"Hey handsome " i said and kissed her.

"You look gorgeous as always, love" she said and pecked me.

"And you look so handsome my baby boy" she said and kissed his head.

We all made our way to the venue. The decorations and works were amazing. I'm impressed with Becky's work.

I saw P'Milk standing there all nervous

"Phi, calm down na" I said as i stood beside her.

"I'm calm nong, it's just I can't believe I'm about to marry her" she said and smiled.

"It's true phi, and it's not a dream na" I said and pinched her

"Ouch what was that for" she asked rubbing her hand where i pinched her.

"To make you beielive that you aren't dreaming " i said and chuckled she also did.

"Let's welcome our bride" the mc announced.

"Susu na" I said and went near Becky. Who was talking to her relatives with her parents.

The wedding ceremony went smoothly. It was actually really good.

Becky excused herself to bid her goodbye to her cousins, and while I'm waiting I heard a familiar voice

"P'Freen" before i could look behind that person was hugging me.

And I saw Becky looking at us.

Shit