•02•

• Ekaansh •

Darkness greeted me as I entered my room.

Why light of my room is off?

Where is my babygirl?

I thought as I entered room.

Soon voice of breaking glass came from my room's garden. I took off to go there. As I saw there she is. Throwing everything that her nanny give her. Asking for me through this act.

"Babygirl!" I said as I entered garden.

She watched me for some moments and then started running towards me. Hugged my legs. I lift her in my arms. Her hair was mess. Her eyes were swollen and cheeks has dry tears. My heart forgot to beat when I saw her this way.

She started sobbing holding my neck.

I caressed her hair and said in slow voice "shh, It's okay. I'm here. I won't go anywhere leaving you, baby. Just calm down. Dadda will take you everywhere with him, okay! Now stop crying, baby."

She looked at me. I nodded my head. Slowly she stopped crying.

I carried her to our room and made her sit on the bed. I took plate and started feeding her. She silently eat everything I feed her. It's been 2 years since I've taken her home. Till date she hasn't said a word. Yes, not a single word. She is 6 now. And I don't know her name Even.

Still she carries my surname. And that's enough for now.

She shook her head and pointed to her Tummy saying that she is full.

"So my baby is full?" I asked playfully. She nodded like little baby she is.

"You know baby, dadda loves you the most." I said to her.

I gave single slow nod.

I kissed her forehead and tuck her in bed. As I stood up to get freshen up she holds my two fingers in her tiny hand shaking her head in no.

"I'm not going anywhere. Just let me freshen up. I'll be back in 10 min. How about till then you draw?" I asked.

She nodded and pointed her hand out for me to carry her. I took her in my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder. I sat her on her small desk which is beside my desk.

She started taking out colours. I went to do my chores.

As I returned in room she was still drawing. So I decided to do dinner. When I completed to eat. I saw her putting colour in box again. I walked towards her and ask

"You done?" She nodded.

"Can I see your drawing?" She again nodded.

I saw her drawing. There is house and a girl and boy playing. Boy giving girl a Chocolate.

I asked in slow voice.

"Is she you?" She looked for some time and nodded.

"Who is this boy?" I asked.