𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗘!

March 13, 1985
West Hollywood, CA
The Rainbow Bar & Grill 7:25 PM
POV: REBEL ZELSKI

If you told me last year Mötley Crüe would be bribing me to fight my bandmates for entertainment I would've laughed at you.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

After the release of our album we've become pretty popular and we're actually getting sales! Tomorrow is my first solo photoshoot for a magazine and I'm feeling nervous. After I expressed my concerns to Jay he declared that we all needed a night out to get our minds off things. Not that I disagree.

When we got signed, our parents decided to homeschool us instead to make it easier. Also, if anything happens and the music doesn't work out we will always have something to fall back on just in case.

We've met quite a few rockstars and most of them we are huge fans of which feels so surreal. Like what do you mean my favorite band knows my name and likes my work? It just doesn't feel real and there's no way to describe the feeling.

We first met Mötley Crüe when we found out about the Rainbow and decided to check it out about 3 months ago. We obviously recognized them but decided not to make a fool of ourselves and try to talk to them.

That was until Tommy Lee drunkenly (and probably on various drugs) accidentally bumped into me and got beer on me.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

I was exiting the bathroom and looked around for the guys when I feel someone bump into me followed by a liquid spilling down my front. Dang... oh well I didn't really like this outfit that much anyways.

I'm immediately spun around and faced with Tommy Lee- wait what?! Tommy Lee is looking at me with concern evident in his eyes along with a coked out expression and whiskey on his breath.

"Oh no, sorry! Are you okay, baby?"
"Oh, yeah I'm fine don't worry about it. This shirt is old anyways-" I try to reassure him that it's really okay.

"Nice one T-Bone," a sarcastic voice says from behind him. I look up and I'm met with the eyes of Nikki Sixx. I feel like I could pass out right now.

He has a bottle of Whiskey in one hand and a woman wearing basically nothing with her arms wrapped around his arm as she kisses his shoulder.

He gives me a pointed look, "You look a little young to be here, how old are you?"
"Uh- I'm f-fourteen sir, but I'm turning fifteen in November-" I sound like such a freak!
"Ugh- next time don't call me sir. You make me sound like an old hag." He corrected.

I'm fangirling on the inside at the implication that this won't be the last time I talk to them.

Tommy must be a bipolar drunk cause his next words are, "Nikki, who the fuck cares!? Here you can take my shirt."He seems to have sobered up out of guilt for spilling beer on a young girl.

"No really, it's okay. I think I'm just gonna find my friends n' go home it's pretty late-"
I try to politely decline but he's already handing me his shirt.

I quickly thank him and slip it on over my drenched shirt while he goes on about how he likes being shirtless anyways.
Typical Tommy Lee.

After he finishes rambling he asks me my name and I just now realize that I know them but they have no idea who I am.
I'm basically chilling with two strangers.

"Um- it's Rebel. It's kinda weird I know, my uncle was like 12 when I was born and my parents let him name me so-" I'm interrupted by Nikki asking in disbelief, "That's your real name?" I give him a quick nod and he continues, "That's pretty punk."