005

❤︎︎𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭.❤︎︎

gemmamads❤️283738 💬43000fine? i need gorgeous im changin!

gemmamads
❤️283738 💬43000
fine? i need gorgeous im changin!

comments:

tobjizzle: 🔥😍
> 😉

user1: no way this date is actually happening.

ellacadel: stunning, pretty, beautiful, hot.
> cheers lad

siennawalker__: wowza😍
> my little angel❤️

tennesseethresh: prettiest girl ever.
> coming from u? literally a goddess walking on earth.

behzingagram: one of his chicks🔥
>tobjizzle: my only girl bro
❤️gemmamads liked this comment

daniellathresh: sexy asf
> 😜

user7: tobis comment oh my god😭

user6: bro she better treat tobi right or else. 😊

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮

to say gemma was nervous was an understatement. gemma was bobbing her leg up and down, picking at the skin around her nails and swaying her body from left to right whilst a cab took her to the location tobi had sent her.

she looked stunning. the gorgeous orange two peice complimented her better than anything else she'd tried on. gemma looked unreal and destined to take tobis breath away.

gemma wanted to make a good first impression on tobi as she had secretly developed a crush on the boy these past few days.

she's been watching his videos, the sidemen videos and even going to the extent of watching some of his friends videos to see if he's featured in them too.

gemma had stalked his instagram daily, maybe even more times than that and had been scrolling endlessly through edits of him, drooling just at the sight of him.