5.Princess.

Leray Pov-

Soon they left.

I stood infront of Eira with a displeased,confuse,angry face.

"Sorry it's my duty time but,What's wrong with you Eira??What's going on your mind??What is the meaning of this deal or should I say a fucking marriage??!!"I yelled at her in disbelief.
"Quiet."she said
"Why should I keep my mouth quiet??Eira don't be like this please!See Kian is brother of JEHYUN!!Do you forgot who is that mf??Aren't you the one who need to take the revenge??No matter Kian will be same as JEHYUN maybe wrost than him.You should stop it Eira.You can't ruin your own life in such a manner!!
I lost my temper as I blasted infront of her.
"Stop worrying, I am already in" she said
"But Eira-" I stopped my words when I saw the calm and quiet nature of Eira.She is calm.I feel she already cooked things up.There is no way I could change her mind.As I stood there without any further words while she glaced on the clock and stood from her chair ready to go,she reached cabin door but stopped,
"No matter how is he,Jeyun isnt his own brother,Kian is somewhat interesting."she said these and left the cabin as well as office.Should I stop thinking too much??Maybe Kian will be different right??No matter I won't let anyone hurt my Eira.I will stay always beside her.

pov end-

As soon as Eira left office,she is on her way to her mother's graveyard,she reached there and walked to her beloved mother.Her heart is not heavy as before she feel somehow calm today.
she sat infront of the graveyard there was silence for a minute.She finally took a long breath.

"Mother,Your daughter Eira is no longer the old Eira,now she is Mrs Kian.I don't know mother whether i took a good decision.I felt like I should follow my heart this time.My heart told me to choose Kian between my own.This is the only way for me to get my revenge back,I won't use Kian for this but I want to make JEYUN suffer!The promise I gave you will never be words!I will make my promise true Mother!I will love you,and will always.I hope I took a good decision.I need your support Mother."

Eira opened her heart towards her mother,She feels that cold wind is blowing from nowhere.Is this a sign to say Mother is with her?? she thought.

After few mintues she stood from the ground,returned to her car and to house.

Time skip.
6:47PM

Sweat is dripping throught Eira's body.
Yes she is doing her workout section,she wore a pair of black sports bra and a shorts.Her mind is calm,her ears is covered with a headphone which is playing a light music to cool her mind as well as to give her own company.At last she is done with her workout,she took the bottle of water and towel which is placed neatly in table.she removed her headphones and turned around just to meet the whiskey eyes!

she wasn't surprised at all,she knew he would come.She is well aware of his presence from starting onwards.She walked straighlty towards him as dominance took over her.She didn't care about her body is sweat.She reached near him as she kept her both hands around his neck as her sweat body pressed towards his well ironed suit body perfectly!She stared at him deeply and asked,

"Is My Husband is here all by himself to take his wife with him.huh?"
She said with her deep voice.
As words left her mouth He wrapped his hands around her sweaty waist which suited with his hands perfectly.He pulled her even more closer.
No one dared to break their eye contact as their stares was deep.Even their heart beat is rapid these two didn't showed it.

"Yes Wifey. Your husband is all by himself to take you with him."He said with his deep voice.He starts to rub his hands in waist to down.She felt shivers runs down through spine."If that so,then let me change hm?"

she again spoke with the same way of calmness.Even she is devil for everyone still she is somehow forgetting about it when it comes to Kian.It's just she loved it,she loved this feeling."Should I help you princess?"He asked but was surprised to hear her response."Upto you hubby"She said with a slight smirk."I won't hesistate"He replied with a raspy voice yet beautiful."Then go ahead"she said loosening herself from him."As my guess you aren't that simple hmm?"He said while wrapping his hands on her waist more."Your guess won Hubby"

she said and removed her hand from his neck and herself from him."Wait for me in living room"

She said and walked out from her workout room.

Kian stood there with his fluttering heart.He know he love this feeling.He know he enjoys seeing this side of Eira.It's just he can't open up now.He want her to know him herself.When the times comes he will tell her.