N I N E

The next day, Changbin observed Jisung. He was acting weird.

Weirder than usual.

"Jisung!" Changbin called out.

Jisung flinched and looked around, then his eyes finally landed on Changbin.

"Oh, hi, Changbinnie," Jisung said, "aren't you going to lunch... wait, where are we?"

Changbin half smiled. "You walked right past the cafeteria and into out of bounds."

"O-oh... Well, let's go back. We don't want to get into trouble." Jisung said, turning around and taking Changbin's hand.

Changbin blushed and let Jisung drag him out of the out-of-bounds area.

"Hey, Jisung-"

"Han, Seo!" A voice called out. "Detention after school! You both know not to go into the out of bounds."

"But, sir!" Jisung called out desperately.

This was also weird. Jisung hardly ever argued with teachers, and this wasn't his first detention, why was he so pale and why did he look so scared?

"See you after school, Han." The teacher said, walking away.

"J-Jisung?"

When Jisung looked at Changbin, he just wanted to hold Jisung. Jisung's eyes were teary and he looked... Scared.

"Changbinnie..." Jisung sniffled.

If Changbin had been worried before, that was nothing compared to how he was feeling now.

He immediately hugged Jisung. "What's wrong, Sungie?"

Jisung sniffled and shook his head.

"I'm going to take you to the nurse's office, ok?" Changbin said gently.

Suddenly, Jisung's eyes lit up. "Y-yes! Please, I need to go!"

Changbin nodded and worriedly guided him to the nurse's office.

When they got there, Jisung lay down on one of the beds as the nurse checked his temperature.

"Oh, dear," the nurse frowned, "you have a fever..."

"W-what? But I have somewhere I need to go!" Jisung exclaimed, sitting up and glaring at the nurse. "Please, check again!"

Changbin stared. Jisung didn't usually act like this.

"Dear..." The nurse checked his temperature again. "You've still got a fever..."

Jisung looked down and a second later, he burst into tears.

Changbin rushed forward and wrapped his arms around Jisung. "Shhh... Sshhh... Jisungie, what's wrong?"

"I-I... I really want... But... N-need to m-meet him..." Jisung choked out.

"Who, Jisungie, who do you need to meet?" CHangbin asked, trying to calm Jisung down.

"M-my..." Jisung suddenly shook his head and wouldn't say anything else.

A few minutes later, Jisung passed out from all the crying.

"I'll call his parents," the nurse said, placing a glass of water on the table next to Jisung's bed.

Changbin nodded and moved Jisung into a more comfortable position. He wrapped his arm around Jisung's pretty waist and his chin went onto Jisung's head. Jisung's face pressed into his neck comfortably and their legs were tangled together.

Changbin was a blushing mess as he kissed Jisung's forehead. "Goodnight, baby."

An hour later, Jisung's dad, Yugyeom, rushed into the room, he looked very worried.

"Changbin!" Yugyeom panted. "I came as quickly as I could, is Jisung ok?"

Changbin nodded. "He fell asleep about an hour ago... He seemed scared because he said he needed to go somewhere today... Do you know where that might be?"

Yugyeom nodded guiltily. "Yes. I can see why he's scared, but there's no reason to be this scared..."

"Why would he be scared?" Changbin asked quickly.

"He-"

"D-dad?" Changbin looked down at Jisung who was stirring slightly, reaching a handout for Yugyeom.

"Hey, Jisungie," Yugyeom said, quickly walking to him and taking his hand.

"D-dad, I don't want to go," Jisung sobbed, "every time I try to go, something happens, and I don't end up going. They think that I don't want anything to do with them!"

"Aw, they just want to meet you, bubs," Yugyeom says hugging Jisung. "I'll talk to them. I'll even go with you to see them. How about Saturday, hm?"

Jisung nodded. "O-ok..."

"Now, how about you invite your friends, and you can all watch a few movies at our house," Yugyeom suggests.

Jisung nods.