Chapter 1

A Beautiful Village called Koraviseema. Once upon a time  Koraviseema was a Samsthanam. Now, it became a beautiful village is bordered with Forest with greenery everywhere. Every house have at least one or two big tress surrounds them.

[Samsthanam= An Estate, nearly 10 to 14 villages comes under the one estate ruled by Lords.]

At End of the village there is beautiful waterfall that acts as border of other village. River Majeera originates from there provides drinking water to both the villages, also used for irrigation.

 River Majeera originates from there provides drinking water to both the villages, also used for irrigation

The people in Koraviseema leads a peaceful life. There is brotherhood among them.

Koraviseema is calm and peaceful because ONE family, who helps the village to grow up. That family are native to this village. Their forefathers once ruled this Samsthanam. They are CHATHURVEDHI'S

They are immensely respected by this people. The present generation of this family contributed so much for this village growth.

They encouraged the people to opt for Organic farming, They built a School, a hospital for basic emergency treatments....and many more.

Their forefather's re-built a huge temple in the middle of the village, with manjeera flows along the temple premises. It's Lord Shiva temple. Their family god. It was believed that it was powerful ancient shiva temple that was destroyed in Muslim invasions. So it was re-built by Forefathers of CHATHURVEDHI'S Lineage.

 So it was re-built by Forefathers of CHATHURVEDHI'S Lineage

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

In this beautiful village there lives a family of four. Muralidhar Vallabhaneni, a farmer, father of Vishnu and Nishchaya. His wife Madhavi latha.

Vishnu helps his father in farming. Madhavi is home maker whereas Nishchaya is primary school teacher.

A one beautiful morning in Koraviseema. In a house; we can listen a lady shoutings and calling someone.

"Oo..Nishchaya..where are you ? come here girl..." shouted her mummy Madhavi from the kitchen.

Nishchaya, was trying hardly to make a rangoli in front of their home.