Chapter 23

Two years have passed, Mikasa and Jean had their wedding and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Everyone was there on their big day and everyone loved their baby girl Akemi. The wedding went from noon to the next day. Once it was all over, everyone went back to their normal life, except Mikasa and Jean. They had to leave the scouts due to the baby girl they had. Levi and Eren had now been together for 5 years and 7 months. "So since Mikasa and Jean are gone, are you finally going to ask Eren?" Hanji asked she looked through the paperwork Erwin assigned. "You already asked me that nine times today." Levi took a sip from his tea. "Well its already been two years and you still havent asked him. Im starting to think you dont have feeling for him anymore." Levi spit out his tea all over Hanji. "What?! Dont be jumping to conclusions Four Eyes." Hanji took off her glasses and grabbed a napkin, wiping the tea off herself. "Well Mikasa and Jean got married and they only been together for 2 years. You and Eren have been together for ALMOST 6 years and you two are still not married." Levi put his cup down. "I dont have a chance to ask him." Hanji finished cleaning herself. "Liar. You're always with him. Just ask him and poof, you two have titan babies." She laughed. "Very funny. But I'll ask him when there's no one around." Levi stood up. "I better see a ring on his finger." Hanji said. Levi went to his office to work on the paperwork that was on his desk. 'Hanji's right. Almost 6 years with Eren and Im still married to him. I have to ask him soon.' He grabbed his pen and started writing a few sentences until he heard a knock. "Coporal Levi, can I come in?" Eren asked from the other side of the door. "Yes, come in." Eren entered his office. "Hanji said you wanted to see me?" 'Shitty Glasses.' Levi thought.