𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

◦•●◉✿ ٭ ✿◉●•◦

┏ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 / Marcel de Jong Kowalczyk ┓

,╍𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚: Marcel - Andrey - Damian - Thomas - Sebastian - Vincent de Jong Kowalczyk

╍𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Chung Myeon-Jin

╍𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Chalermchai

╍ 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: "Marcel: from the God Mars"

"Andrey: Its meaning is " the manly ", " the brave " and " the manly ".

"Damian: daman” (= powerful). However, the name can also be derived from the Greek word “demos” (= people) or “damázein” (= to conquer). The name therefore means something like “the mighty man”, “the mighty among the people” or “the conqueror”.

" Thomas: Twin."

"Sebastian: venerable” or "revered"

"Vincent: Prevailing; Conquering"

"Myeon-Jin: sun and moon”.

"Chalermchai: celebrated victory"

╍ 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨:  𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐚, Tata , Vader, Phɔ̂

╍𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚: 15. November. 1975 (33*)

╍ 𝙕𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣: ♏

╍𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚: Poland, Warsaw

╍𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 : 🇵🇱🇳🇱🇹🇭🇰🇷

╍ 𝙊𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: Film director, Ex-marine, Television Host and Model

╍𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧/𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙨: 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞/𝐇𝐞/𝐇𝐢𝐦

╍ 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥

╍ 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚: Alice Ferrari (Married in May 19th. 2000)

⚊ 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣: Alessia - Mariella - Eleana - Cathelijne - Zofia - Minka- Ferrari de Jong Kowalczyk

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬

Marcel de Jong Kowalczyk is a talented film director, former marine, television presenter and model. He has made a name for himself in the film industry by creating films that are both innovative and entertaining. His ability to tell stories visually and his creative approach have earned him recognition and praise.

Aside from his career as a film director, Marcel de Jong Kowalczyk also served as a marine. During his time in the Marines, he gained discipline, determination and teamwork that served him well in his professional career as a filmmaker.

Marcel de Jong Kowalczyk has shown his talents as a successful television presenter. With his charming personality and ability to captivate audiences, he achieved numerous successes in the television industry. As a presenter, he conducted interviews, hosted shows and thrilled his audience with his expertise and passion for entertainment.

Marcel de Jong Kowalczyk made a name for himself in the fashion world as a model. His presence on the runway and in front of the camera opened him up to exciting opportunities in the fashion and style industry.

Marcel de Jong Kowalczyk met his wife Alice Ferrari in 1995 and they married on May 19, 2000. Their daughter Alessia was born on April 28, 2003. Tragically, Marcel and Alice died in a car accident in 2008 when he was 33 years old. This incident marked a grave loss for the family and the film and television business, but Marcel de Jong Kowalczyk's artistic legacy and contribution continue to be valued and remembered.

┏ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 / 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢 ┓

╾ 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚: Alice - Daniella - Victoria - Evelina - Gloria - Silena Ferrari

╾ 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: "Alice: by Adelheid: The noble one"

"Daniella: God is my judge"

'Victoria:

"Evelina: little bird"

"Gloria: Glory, honor, the glorious one"

"Silena: Goddess of the source, the flowing one

╾ 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨: Mamma , Maw, Meems

╾𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚: 12 . September. 1973 (34*)

╾ 𝙕𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣: ♍

╾ 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚: Castelvetro di Modena, Italy

╾ 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮: 🇮🇹

╾ 𝙊𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: Entrepreneur and industrialist

╾ 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧/𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙨: She / Her / Female

╾ 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥

╾ 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚:  Marcel de Jong Kowalczyk (Married in May 19th. 2000)

╾ Alessia - Mariella - Eleana - Cathelijne - Zofia - Minka- Ferrari de Jong Kowalczyk

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬

Alice Ferrari was an extremely successful entrepreneur and industrialist. Her impressive professional career showcased her hard work, strong business acumen and leadership skills. Through her dedication and determination, she achieved great success in the business world.

Tragically, Alice Ferrari was involved in a car accident on May 19, 2008 and her life was taken far too early. During this sad time, her very last wish was that her beloved daughter would always be happy and never lose her smile. This reflected her deep maternal love and concern for her family's well-being.

Alice was an inspiring woman whose legacy lives on in her fearless entrepreneurship, her extraordinary contributions to the economy and her loving devotion to her family. Her untimely death left a huge void, but her legacy and values will always live on in the hearts of those who knew and loved her.