~Chapter- 2~

" Lag ja gale , ki phir yeh haseen raat ho na ho 

  shayad phir iss janam mein mulakat ho na ho .

Lag ja gale ..ke ...hmmmmhhm "

Okay that is the best and 12th trial . Believe me Lata mam was one of the best singers cause her songs are very very beautiful and yes hard to sing . My throat is burning from the high notes , so I quickly uploaded my video tagging '_the_r_guitar' this boy/man is awesome like his guitar are heavenly and asking him after his every upload if I can remix with it is like a habit now . 

As I went towards my kitchen , my father came towards me and I nod my head towards him to show respect . I thought he came to eat/drink smthg but he just waited for me to drink and then

" Akriti , come in our room . We want to talk to you about something "

Ok ...he could've said that earlier but why after watching me drink water and then saying as if I will spit it out .

I replied with a "Ji" and followed him to his room . I saw my mother and brother there too and not to mention , my brother had a 'not_so_liking' type face indicating me that I am about to know something which  he didn't liked when told .

My mom dad were on bed and me and rahul bhaiya on couch .

" Ji papa mumma , kuch baat thi kya ?"{ Yes , Is there something ?} I said 

" Hmm ...tum batao kaam wagera kaisa chal rha hai ?"{ Yes..How is your work and all going } My mother replied and more like asked me question on my question

" Theek chal rha hai , abhi mujhe bhaiya ke saath ek meeting mein jana hai "{ Its going fine , I've to attend a meeting with bhaiya } I looked at bhaiya to make sure we are going , ryt?

" Beta I am sorry but change of plan , We have to go to an engagement party " My father said 

" But I don't attend these parties usually.....hmm?" I frowned as am not the type to attend these parties . I do love night parties with my friends but as I don't drink my friend circle is smaller .

" Actually....." My mother and father continued but stopped and looked at e/o .

" Ok I know something is up and bhaiya knows it . So tell me bhaiya " I turned towards bhaiya and stared at him blankly waiting for an answer .

He sighed and then stared a little sternly at mom dad which he never does and stated

" They are trying to find and fix a match for you in that party with someone their friend suggested after seeing your pic in their story " He said in one go and stared at me probably waiting for me to say smthg but I was in other level world .

Marriage , it is a web . A web which will trap you forever and change you into someone the other and his family wants . I have seen many people to be stuck in it . Not that i've not seen happy successful mariagges but the ratio of suck ones is scary. I don't want to lose myself in the process to be someone's or to make someone mine .