overnight - nine

a/n - please vote!! yall get ur smut scene here

olivia's pov
i hold y/n's hand as we walk up to the house that had music leaking out of it. she opens the door, and the music was even louder. she holds onto my hand a little tighter as she greets back the people that greet her first. 

"want a drink?" y/n asks as she looks behind at me. "no, i don't drink," i chuckle as she turns around, standing opposite me. she takes my other hand, "trent makes surprisingly good punch. alcohol free. i'm gonna get some, i'll let you try it." 

i let go of y/n's hand for the first time since getting out of the car as she picks up the ladle and a red cup.

i look around, seeing a few people making out, others talking, some playing beer pong. "try some," y/n says. "did you spike it?" i smile at her. "no way," she chuckles as i take it. i try it, shrugging, "it's fine." "boring," y/n sighs, taking it back. "you hyped it up too much," i say as she takes my hand, guiding us out of the kitchen. "no, i just said trent makes surprisingly good punch. my expectations for trent are in hell." "whatever," i respond, not knowing what to say. y/n won that. 

y/n looks back at me, chuckling before looking forward. she quickly stops, and i stand beside her, seeing leah. great. just the person i wanted to see.

"you're here," leah says to y/n. "seems so," y/n responds. "haven't seen you in a bit," she tells me. "i know." leah chuckles, "do you remember that one time we hooked up in trent's room?" i know she was just saying that because i was here.

i take a deep breath, looking around. "uh... we didn't," y/n shakes her head, "don't start making bullshit up." she was lying? "we did, though," leah says. "no, we really didn't," y/n says, "we've never done it anywhere besides your bed. not at trent's either- that's really disgusting." leah opens her mouth, but y/n cuts her off. "liv and i are going now," y/n says, and she starts to walk. i make eye contact with leah, and i decide to give her a bitchy smile as i walk with y/n.

"are you okay?" y/n stands opposite me. "yeah," i nod. "i was being truthful back there. we didn't do it anywhere else but her bed," y/n says, "i don't know why she thought it was a good idea to lie in front of me and you." "so she could make me jealous," i answer. "yeah, but would she not think i would call her out?" y/n asks. i shrug, "i don't know." 

y/n sighs, looking at me, "do you wanna go home?" "do you?" i ask back. "i do if you do," y/n says. "then... yeah," i nod. "okay," y/n smiles, "that was a good ten minutes." i chuckle, "do you wanna stay?" "not anymore," y/n shakes her head, "let's go."

y/n's hand goes to my waist, pulling me closer as we walk out the door. "i'm glad i got to experience it," i say, "even though it was for a few minutes." y/n says, "me too." she looks at me, smiling, "plus... i'd much rather lay in bed with you all night instead of being there." i smile widely, "me too!"

y/n's pov
i wake up, not bothered to open my eyes as i feel my bed sink down a little. i smell olivia's perfume as she lays on top of me. "are you up?" olivia whispers. i hum tiredly. "our parents have gone out to breakfast," she whispers into my ear, "with connor." "perfect," i whisper, arms around her. 

i wake up again as i feel olivia's lips on mine softly. i hum, kissing her back. she pulls away after a a few seconds, "your parents are home already." "already?" "it's been an hour and a half," olivia says. "we'll go down in a second," i whisper.

i feel olivia hold my wrist, placing it beside my head. she intertwines her hands with mine, pressing a kiss on my jaw.

i sit beside olivia on the couch after dinner, looking at connor as he plays with his toys. "connor, come," i say, beckoning him over at he looks at me. i pick up the watermelon slice with the fork as he walks over. he opens his mouth, and i slide the watermelon in. "want some, liv?" i ask, looking at her. "no thanks," olivia smiles, watching connor walk back to his toys.