chapter 9

Same day after dinner now everyone is chilling in the living room. While harry, mayank, jaddu and yuzi are dancing for fevicol se which made others die out of laughter. They failed to notice the lurking shadows of the unknown negative energy.

Too happy to even care about anything around them. Finally they stopped dancing. But still the others are laughing remembering their steps. A sudden knock on the door made them stop their movements.

Looking at eachother Rahul stood up and went to the door and opened it to see no one. He looked around trying to find anyone but he couldn't see anyone.

Is anybody here? Hello??? He called out but all he could hear was silence. He shrugged off un easily closing the door he went inside.

Who was there? Virat asked him to which Rahul shrugged off.

There is no one out there Virat rahul told him which made everyone stunned. Dev, harry and shubman clinged onto the persons beside them.

I'm scared the three muttered with fear. Sensing the fear in them. Rohit decided to ease

Hey it's okay don't be scared guys something must have hitted the door. He said trying to convince them to believe there is nothing like that

But what if something is really here abhi said lowly but everyone heard him.

W-what are you saying abhi shubman stuttered out.

Last night me and mayu heard the bells sound it was low at first but then then it became frequent he said and shubman felt his soul left his body.

I knew it I knew something strange is here let's go everyone let's leave this place. He said pleading everyone. The other's Don't know what to do .

Arey shubi bhacha there is nothing like that here please calm down. Virat said patting his shoulder as Shubman breathing heavily.

Yeah shubi there is nothing like that here even if there is someone who ever it is you can't do anything to us you fool harry tattled with an arrogant tone to ease off everyone. Suddenly the lights went off gaining loud screams from everyone.

Ahhhhh the sudden power cut made them stunned and shake in fear. Shubman just closed his eyes and held onto ishan and Virat who was on both sides of him. Then they heard the anklet bells sounds.

Omg did you hear that kuldeep voiced out with fear.

W-we do other's said supporting him.

Don't be scared everyone hold onto your partner's beside you we're gonna go and bring a candle rohit said and everyone agreed

Yes don't be scared no ghost can do anything to us not even that sundari who died here harry said and then they heard things falling down in the kitchen.

Harry shut the fuck up everyone screamed at him. Harry just held onto Rahul shutting his mouth.

Okay Surya switch on the torch in your mobile we can search for a candle come with me rohit and Surya went to the kitchen to find out the candle. Meanwhile other's stayed in the living room like statues. After sometime Surya and Rohit came back without any candles.

We couldn't find any candle in there much to their disappointment they both said the words.

What do we do now Bhai ishan asked him as he could feel shubman getting scared and scared by every passing minute.

Do you guys have your phones with you Rohit asked them he heard everyone say no.

Okay let's go to our rooms and bring our phones with the help of suryas phone torch he said