Chapter - 15

Sooha's POV

We just get the report that Ms Yoon was not fired when we thought she did but she get suspended as a substitute teacher.

I was at the back of the school with Dayeon,Seolha and Harin,I was next to Harin smoking when Dayeon speak,
"Should we report Ms.Yoon?Or get to principal to call the Office of Education so she has to quit-""How stupid"Harin cutted her.

"Is that why you get beat u?By your father.
Wait,no.Your baby brother died while he was in your mother's stomach because of you.Is that why he started beating you?
The others would laugh at you if they knew that at home, You're a Grade F"Harin said.

Dayeon scoff,"Isn't that a bit harsh?Baek Harin"she said,"Is it?So what?"Harin said.
"It's late,I should get going first."I said and leave.

This should be good,Sung Sooji will find out Pyo JiAe betrayed them, and she will think that it's her who told Harin about the camera.

Setting up someone like Pyo JiAe is so easy,
I would be billionaire if it was a job.

Sooji's POV

Baek Harin knew there was a camera at the classroom,only me and Myoung JaEun knew,even Hong Sooha didn't knew that,or did she?gosh that girl truly have eyes everywhere.But even if she did she wouldn't tell Baek Harin,she despises her as much as I do

I thought, that's when it struck,someone else who knows all our plans and everything.She betrayed us,did JaEun mention the camera to her?

I called JaEun and JiAe at the rooftop,I also call Sooha but she refused,she said she doesn't want to get suspicious.

"What is it about?The fifth period starts soon."JiAe said."Did you mention the camera?To Pyo JiAe."I asked JaEun,she nodded.

"It was you,wasn't it?"I looked at JiAe,"You told Baek Harin."JaEun looked shocked."
What?Why would JiAe-""When Baek Harin mentioned the camera,only Pyo JiAe and Joo Seungyi didn't look surprised."I cutted her.

"Only someone who knew the camera was there and Baek Harin knew too wouldn't surprised."I finished explaining.

"I-"JiAe stuttering,"Is that true?Why?Why did you tell?"JaEun asked her,JiAe went quiet."No" she looked at me,"I'm not curious.I don't want to know either."JiAe
looked down,"Get out."I told her,"And don't
ever come here again." I finished.

JiAe started to cry,"Sorry,I'm sorry.
Sorry,sorry"she apologized and leave.I closed my eyes, thinking about all the times we had together.We laughed together,play together,eat together and everything and she abandoned all that and chose to betray us.I was hurt,but I'm not showing it.

JaEun and I stayed at the rooftop,"
Ah~nothing has changed."I sighed,
"Something has changed.That is You."
JaEun told me"JiAe-""I know,she couldn't trust us."I said looking away.

"I don't think that's it."JaEun said,"She was friends with Seungyi longer than she was with us.That's why she was wavered."I looked at JaEun,"You're unlike me."she looked at me."I'm not strong like you.You told me in PE not to vote for you,Was it so you'd be Grade F and go on camera?
She asked me.

"How did you know that?"I asked her,"I can
guess a bit how you work now.I couldn't do such a thing,I'b too scared."She told me,"
Not that there's no camera,we can forget that plan,right?" She asked me.

I took out my phone,"This has a recording app,Cho Woori's brother hid it for me.I came this far,I won't stop with Plan B."
Just then the bell rang."Let's go to the classroom"I said