𝑴𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔

Daphne fucking hated hearing that shit

Daphne fucking hated hearing that shit. That she was boy obsessed or a fucking murder. They broke up yeah and she was hurt. But she wouldn't fucking kill Joshua.

She loved him even after they broke up. It hurts even more when they were a post to talk. To see if they could retry there relationship. But then he died or disappeared. No one fucking knew that of course.

It didn't help that people like Kenny couldn't shut the fuck up. Always assuming she killed Joshua. Which strated that god awful rumor. Which leads to situations like this.

"Come on now Daph we all know you killed him. Only because he left you is crazy." Kenny and Daphne shared a couple of classes with each other. So he was someone else who knew they broke up.

Daphne only acted like she didn't hear him. Knowing damn well she would slap him. Without even stopping herself. So that's why she was trying to shut up right now.

"I didn't fucking kill Joshua. Ken fuck off before I throw you in a lake." Daphne wouldn't actually do it. Well that's what she tells herself.

Kenny only chuckled. He knew that was a lie. Daphne wouldn't do it. She never did when he made those threats.

Jackson grabbed Kenny's ear. She dragged Kenny away from Daphne. He felt bad slightly. Because he knew that she was probably going through a lot right now.

"Sorry about him Daph. He's just being an asshole." Jackson clearly wasn't happy with this situation. He was glaring at Kenny who was trying to move his head away from Jackson's grip.

Daphne stuck her tongue out at Kenny. Who was complaining about the situation. He was acting like a child. Because Jackson was scolding him.

Kathrine really wasn't paying attention to what was around her. She was just ready to listen to her music. About who knows what. Beside her was Eleanor they were talking about who knows.

"So you wanna make music later or something Kath?" Eleanor didn't really think that Kathrine would agree. She never really enjoyed making music.

Kathrine preferred listening to the music made by Eleanor then making some. She would probably go home and stream her playing video games or  something.

"Nope I got steaming to do later Ellie. But I don't know maybe after that." Kathrine and Eleanor were just friends. Well that's what they told themselves. Most people thought they were dating.