6.Choosing Heart.

Author-

Time 8:10PM

Couple arrived together to Kian's house.
Soon he stepped out from the car and gently opened door for his mysterious wife,Eira.

She gave him slight smile as she hold his hand and walked inside his house,mansion.
Guards rushed over to his car to fetch the luggage of their Master' Wife.
House was very silent for some reasons.

As Eira stepped inside she didn't find any servants nor his family people.So she assumed that he is living alone,As expected.

"For surely hubby I would love explore everything"
She thought.but-"When the time comes I will let you know everything wifey." Kian said.This made Eira quiet surprise,even they didn't know each other for long how he able to understand her thought?No matter she wasn't the one who will be in cloud for such a matter."I will be glad to know before the time too.May god help me."She said while turning her gaze towards her Husband."You are that challenging?"

He questioned while leaning closer and wrapping his arms around her waist."Only for you hubby"

She said as she moved her face even more close.
Their nose touched , their breathing clashed together.

"What should I do now"?
He asked.She clearly understand what he mean.His eyes was very sharp yet she found it beautiful.As for him,how much he controlled himself from going further wasn't helping him either."I don't know but,I can't stop myself from the urge to taste your lip hubby"she said.After hearing he felt whole zoo inside him,he was waiting for this,even they are married they should respect each other's opinion.He placed his left arm around her waist and gently touched her cheek with his right hand.She felt shiver.

Ofcourse they are never been in a relationship before.It's their first time feeling these kind of feeling.Even it was the frst day their feeling was something else.They two don't know how to expresse it.They looked each other,they couldn't resist their eyes.They deeply stared each other.

She slowly kept her both palm in his chest.
They leaned and their urge to taste their lips came into contact.It was passionate.No lust, only they could feel is love,They shared their unknown feeling for each other.It remained for 2minutes.They don't want to stop but they should due to the lack of breath.They stared at each other.

She don't know but she feel safe,happy,herself,around him.She slowly took her both palms to his face and gently touched his cheek.She hold his face in her both palms and planted a warm kiss in his lip.She touched her forehead to his and looked at him."I feel something for you,It is strange.I wanted to tell you more about me.But how am I supposed to trust you so early?Her words were firm but it came as whisper.

He gently stroked her hair staring her with a smile.
"You look more handsome when you smile."
As this words left her mouth he gently kissed her forehead."When the time comes,you will know.No need to worry more do what you heart tells you.And."
He stopped."And?"She asked,she understand what he was going to say,she wanted to hear it from him.
"You knew it"He said with a smile.
"I will not regret for choosing my heart."She said.
Thats when he smiled fully infront of her.This women indeed won his heart.

"I have to check some document.So, go and take rest,Tomorrow is gonna be a hard day."
He said with a meaning.
Somehow she understand something was going to happen,still she didn't ask him.So she nodded and loosed herself from him.She walked to stairs but stopped in middle to conform something."Don't worry our relationship will be secret for a little days."He said as he understood her.She smiled and goes to her room.

Eira-

I wanted to know why there is no one.since he said he will let me know so I should stop thinking about.
Ichanged to my night wear and gone down stairs to checkup on my husband.I straightly gone to study room just to find him rubbing his templtes in tired.

"You should not stress yourself like this"I said as I walked inside."So You don't?"He asked me.I was speechless."Continue"I said I turned around to go.
"I didn't know my wifey was too shy infront of her husband"He teased me.I scoffed and left the studyroom without saying anything.
He laughed at me .

Author-

As soon he finished his work.
He came to his room just to see his wife's cold eyes.She was looking sharply to her laptop screen as there was something.He walked towards her as he saw someone barging the door hardly.yes it was CCTV footage of her house.As she left her home and lara is the one who is living ther.So i guessed Lara had called her to inform someone is barging the door.
As soon she closed her laptop.She called her PA.

To secure security and don't let any outsiders enter.
As she was done she looked Kian as she found him going to take a shower.She sighed and wait for him to finish his shower.As he came outside while wrapping towel around his torso.

"Don't be like this."
She said
"Okay Wifey"

He said as he understand what she mean.
"Let's sleep"

She said as she hided her red cheeks.