🍁 HAEDODI'S WHITELIST 🍁

The usernames of writers you are currently seeing here have been whitelisted because they have complied with the policies implemented at Haedodi, a 2D graphic shop featuring an autumnal sunrise motif and three chosen Kpop idols as main representat...

The usernames of writers you are currently seeing here have been whitelisted because they have complied with the policies implemented at Haedodi, a 2D graphic shop featuring an autumnal sunrise motif and three chosen Kpop idols as main representatives, as the editor is fond of Kpop aside from Kdrama entertainment.

If someone is going to follow all the shop's regulations, expect your username to be displayed here as a trusted customer. The female graphic editor is appreciative of those who respect the rules. So crucially adhere the guidelines when it comes to requesting cover to be recognized as a valued customer.

1. Embraced original and appropriate content requests
2. Clear and concise instructions from Client
3. Aligned revisions with the project vision
4. Followed adherence to regulations and policies of graphic shop
5. Respectful collaboration with the graphic editor
6. Honored payment agreement
7. Presented lawful and decent designs and themes
8. Requested permitted modifications to finished produced cover
9. Prompt response to cover request acceptance

[Writer's Username]
[The type of compliance demonstrated]

If you believe your penname should be included in the whitelist or would like to confirm your status, please contact the shop owner directly. Kindly understand that responses may be delayed as she is currently occupied with other commitments.

 Kindly understand that responses may be delayed as she is currently occupied with other commitments