[1]

Can you find the epic not really a secret thing in this chapter?!!

[ "PAPER" readers you have to get this one right, unless you have a bad memory lmao]

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1078 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 shoes could be heard clicking against the hard concrete path, keeping an eye around your surroundings

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 shoes could be heard clicking against the hard concrete path, keeping an eye around your surroundings. You managed to spot one of your coworkers, who was now walking beside you.

"Greetings, Miss Circle." You greet her, giving her a smile. You felt a bit uncomfortable near the pine-tree haired woman, knowing she was one of the reasons of students demise.

"Hello to you too, Mx. [NAME]." She greeted you with a toothy grin, waving at you. You both continued your way to the school. "How are you this lovely day?" She asked you, just wanting to avoid the whole walk getting awkward.

"Great, everything's all fine." You reply. Even you were unsure about your answer. You both continued to talk, most of it work-related or just asking eachother about how's life going.

"Oh. Looks like we're here! I had a fun walk with you today, you sure did to, yes?" Miss Circle asked, you didn't even know what she was trying to do. You just nodded, unsure of what to answer.

"Great! Maybe I'll walk with you much more soon!" She said, a wide grin on her face. It totally sounds like a bad idea. Not like you have a choice anyways.

With one blink of a eye, Miss Circle was already off to her class. Where did she even go anyways? But it wasn't the time to think of that at all, you have students to teach.

You walked to the entrance of the school, pushing the door. You stepped in the noisy halls, which was decorated with drawings by students, and little colorful decorations. You would be lying if you said it wasn't nice.

Some students waved at you, you waved back and gave them a small smile in response. You were known by the students as a 'Cool Teacher!!', or either a parent figure to them. You still didn't know til this day why they considered you as that.

You were now infront of your lovely classroom, you twisted the knob of the door open, entering the well decorated room. It was somehow always clean, you forgot if there was even a janitor.

You placed your items inside the cabinet of the teacher's table, closing it after. You had a few minutes before class starts, you spent your spare time laying your back on your chair, staring at the white ceiling. Was it really a right choice being a teacher in this hellhole?